Northern California Babies

If you've made a photo callendar with your LO...

I am trying to make a photo callendar for my family of S from birth until now.  I did them in date order so you could see the transition of her growing.  DH said it looked wierd becuase then the seasons weren't lining up right.  So for example, her Halloween photos from her first year are on the month of May instead of the October page.  If you've done something like this, how did you lay out the pages? Thanks :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you've made a photo callendar with your LO...

• My husband made me one  with the seasons matching, not in chronological order.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I think we're going to start with a January-ish pic (when she was 1-2 months old) and go forward from there in order by age. Sometimes maybe the pictures will only have been taken a couple weeks apart in reality, but that's ok.

I think I'd fudge a little bit to keep them in order, to fit her 16 months of life into 12 pictures...skipping  a couple months here or there to get Halloween in October, or don't use a Halloween/holiday specific pic. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We did matching seasons.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMystery2B:

I think we're going to start with a January-ish pic (when she was 1-2 months old) and go forward from there in order by age. Sometimes maybe the pictures will only have been taken a couple weeks apart in reality, but that's ok.

I think I'd fudge a little bit to keep them in order, to fit her 16 months of life into 12 pictures...skipping  a couple months here or there to get Halloween in October, or don't use a Halloween/holiday specific pic. 

Ditto this. If her 5th month was in October (thus may on the calendar) I would use a non-halloween photo from October.

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • I match the seasons... so I do a picture from the last January for that years January, etc etc
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Previously posted as "denisethebride"
  • imagemommy2jay:
    ... so I do a picture from the last January for that years January, etc etc

This

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"