TTC After a Loss
Options

bsustar62

hey- we love it there too- we are going in feb- we went for the first time not this past april but the april before- we have good friends who have a guest property there in el yunique rain forest- we love Luquillo beach and Capt Mingo who drops you off on an island for the day- we are also sailing on the Erin Go Braugh this time- what are some other good places to go?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bsustar62

• Options

How much time do you have? 

Love that area, I got married at the Wyndham Rio Mar.

Love Luquillo beach, have you been to Seven Seas beach it is in that area and usually a little less crowded.  If you like waves Tuna Point is a great beach. Have you been kayaking in the bioluminescent bay, that is really amazing, there are different companies that leave out of Fajardo, you can also go to La Parguera on the other side of the island and do a boat tour of a much bigger bay. Rio Camuy Cave Park is really neat.

If you have time both Vieques and Culebra are worth a trip, there is a bioluminescent bay on Vieques as well.  

The sailing trip sounds awesome, I have never done that, please let me know if it is worth it we are always looking for new things to do.

Here is my uncles site there are quick sightseeing guides for reference:

www.prvacationhome.com

Have fun, I am super jealous!

BFP #1 -7/29, EDD-4/5/11, missed m/c at 9 weeks, discovered 9/22, d&c-9/23
    BFP #2 -1/9/11, EDD-9/22/11 DD born 9/12/11
    BFP #3 - 10/2/13 chemical pregnancy
    BFP #4 - 12/25/13 Missed m/c at 8 weeks baby only measured 3 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"