Infertility
Options

*Ginger71*

I wasn't around over the holidays so I missed your posts, but I just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you and that I'm sorry about the BFN.  Did Dr. Davis have any encouraging words for you?  I know you said you didn't know what route to go down now, but it's all so new so maybe give yourselves some time and the right path for you may become more clear.  Big ((hugs)) to you and I'm around if you want to vent/talk/bounce ideas off, etc.

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
Lap 7/21/10
IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *Ginger71*

• Options

((butting in, sorry!!)

Ginger, I just wanted to offer my love and support to you as well. I am so sorry this cycle was negative... your journey has been so long and painful. I wanted the outcome to be totally different. My heart hurts for you (and with you).

I could relate to your BFN post about not knowing where to go from here. It is hard to get to the end of the road, or at least feel like you are so very close to being there. I am thinking of you and hope you do see some next steps before you very soon. Will you do a WTF with your RE?

xoxo

We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"