Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

First night in her crib

Any suggestions? DD is been STTN for a while now and the bassinet is getting too small... She has done well in her crib during naps but I am a little worried.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: First night in her crib

• Options
    What exactly are you worried about?  it sounds like she'll do great!
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    That she will start to wake up through the night...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bet she will do fine.  We put DD in her crib long before she hit 3 months.  She got sick so we put her back in the bassinet.  After she got better, we put her back in her crib and thats where she's been ever since.  If she sleeps there during naps, she should be ok.  It's a transitional period so if she wakes up don't go in unless she starts crying.  She might fuss a little but soothe herself back to sleep.  Good luck.  
  • Options
    i was worried too when my husband and i switched our son to his crib. but it went great. there was no change in his sleep what so ever. it was harder on me. haha i was used to having my son next to me in my room and he moved just across the hall. good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I will be in the same boat soon. DS is still sleeping in our room.. in his swing of all places. We are slowly transitioning from swinging to not swinging, then to his cradle, and on to his crib hopefully by 6 months.

He slept the first 3 weeks in his cradle, and he has been in his swing since then. I have already replaced the motor in the swing too. However, he may never sleep in the cradle again, because the weight limit is 16lbs, and I am guessing he is close to 15lbs now.

I am reluctant to change anything because he sleeps 10-10 right now!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"