Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Bundleme's

I have a Bundleme and now it is not the safest product out there to use since it comes between the infant seat and LO.  But what other options are there?  I've only seen the shower-cap style ones at Walmart but they don't look as warm.  What else would you use and if you are using the Bundleme are you not worrie about safety??

Re: Bundleme's

• Options

We have the one from Walmart (Cozy Cover-or something like that) and it keeps her plenty warm.

It's not like you are outside for a long time anyway.

• Options
    I have a Bundleme, and no I'm not overly worried about it. I noticed that when I didn't have her in, I'd dress her heavier and had to adjust the straps which is not safe since they can compress. But with the Bundleme there's less adjustment than just putting a sweatshirt on her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a shower cap style from Kiddopotamus and DD #2 stays plenty warm in it.  DD #1 used it as well ... she was born at the end of Dec. & we had no warmth issues through the winter.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagekeystonestreet@hotmail.com:
    I have a Bundleme, and no I'm not overly worried about it. I noticed that when I didn't have her in, I'd dress her heavier and had to adjust the straps which is not safe since they can compress. But with the Bundleme there's less adjustment than just putting a sweatshirt on her.

this. with taking sweatshirts, fleeces, and jackets on & off, the straps were tight, not tight, compressed, etc... i'm personally not worried about it.  the straps aren't compromised and it's thin enough to not make me concerned.  

Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Summer brand that shower caps.  It's warm enough we have to unzip it in the car or she overheats.  We use that and a blanket underneath, no jacket.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagecrows1920:

this. with taking sweatshirts, fleeces, and jackets on & off, the straps were tight, not tight, compressed, etc... i'm personally not worried about it.  the straps aren't compromised and it's thin enough to not make me concerned.  

Yup.  I think it's way less safe to have them bundled in jackets and sweaters and risk having the straps too loose.  I have the bundleme and am not worried about it at all.

• Options

I have both the Bundle Me and the Cozy Cover. I used the bundle me with DD before I knew that it wasn't safe and voids the warranty. This time I got the Cozy Cover, and I honestly like it a lot more than the Bundle Me.

With the Bundle Me DD's back would be so hot and sweaty. I don't have that issue with DS. He stays just as warm but doesn't get too hot.

My friend had the original Bundle Me, and her DD would get so hot that she would scream the entire time she was in the seat.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

I have both the Bundle Me and the Cozy Cover. I used the bundle me with DD before I knew that it wasn't safe and voids the warranty. This time I got the Cozy Cover, and I honestly like it a lot more than the Bundle Me.

With the Bundle Me DD's back would be so hot and sweaty. I don't have that issue with DS. He stays just as warm but doesn't get too hot.

My friend had the original Bundle Me, and her DD would get so hot that she would scream the entire time she was in the seat.

That's funny. My Lo sleeps hours in her carseat now because of her bundleme. She used to be so fussy in there. Now she's content to sleep or just hang out in there for much longer time periods.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

That's funny. My Lo sleeps hours in her carseat now because of her bundleme. She used to be so fussy in there. Now she's content to sleep or just hang out in there for much longer time periods.

us too! ever since we put it in there we get 2 hr naps out of her in the carseat.  she loves to be cozy and warm so i think that's why she prefers it in there.  she usually falls right asleep the second we put her in it!

Jess and James 10.18.08
    Zoey Emma 08.18.10
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JJ Cole, the company that makes the BundleMe now make one in the cover style.  I just ordered two.  You can get them on BRU or Amazon or the JJ Cole website.  They are only $30 and the same material as the BundleMes.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

When my hand-me-down Bundleme's zipper broke, I bought the new version JJ Cole makes and I LOVE it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"