Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Hey hors

Whatchya doin?

Bobby and Yankee, thanks for the elove today.  I miss you ladies.

Re: Hey hors

• Options
    ohhh mischief as usual. Hiding DH's boxers and such. I miss you! Done with work yet?
  • Options

imagebobbyme:
    ohhh mischief as usual. Hiding DH's boxers and such. I miss you! Done with work yet?

lol!  Your poor DH.

I just got home.  I left work late, sat in traffic forever, had dinner with my mom, and tutored in geometry.  I am le tired.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageDrinknDerive:

imagebobbyme:

lol!  Your poor DH.

I just got home.  I left work late, sat in traffic forever, had dinner with my mom, and tutored in geometry.  I am le tired.

Poor D. :( Did you tutor someone else or were you tutored?

• Options
    imagebobbyme:
    imageDrinknDerive:

imagebobbyme:

lol!  Your poor DH.

I tutored someone else.  

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:
    imageDrinknDerive:

imagebobbyme:

lol!  Your poor DH.

I tutored someone else.  

Maybe you should tutor me. I narrowly escaped failing statistics back in the day. Geometry wasn't much better from what I recall.

• Options
    imagebobbyme:

Maybe you should tutor me. I narrowly escaped failing statistics back in the day. Geometry wasn't much better from what I recall.

I could make you get an A.  Math is kind of my thing, and I tutor because I feel like it's my moral obligation.  lol

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:

I could make you get an A.  Math is kind of my thing, and I tutor because I feel like it's my moral obligation.  lol

You are a good woman. 

• Options

imageStarAnnice:
    Watchin' Rudolph, yelling at the dog, scolding DS1 to sit down, hoping that DH is able to finally get the over-tired DS2 down.  My arm is hurting from my flu shot and I'm beat.  >.<

lol. You seem to have your hands full!

• Options
    imagebobbyme:
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:

You are a good woman. 

haha.  I do get paid, but it's not worth the 20 bucks.  I'm so sleepy at the end of the day, but I know that if I don't tutor this kid he won't get as good of a grade.  Blah.

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:

I was looking at some of my old college level math notes the other day, and became completely flabbergasted (since I don't use 90% of it when I work).  I felt really sad that I couldn't remember anything from probability and stochastic processes :(  For that matter, I don't think I actually had to integrate in a few years either, ugh.
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imagebobbyme:

You are a good woman. 

haha.  I do get paid, but it's not worth the 20 bucks.  I'm so sleepy at the end of the day, but I know that if I don't tutor this kid he won't get as good of a grade.  Blah.

You bleeding heart! Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageJamieS2006:

I was looking at some of my old college level math notes the other day, and became completely flabbergasted (since I don't use 90% of it when I work).  I felt really sad that I couldn't remember anything from probability and stochastic processes :(  For that matter, I don't think I actually had to integrate in a few years either, ugh.

This makes me sad, too.  Sad  I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have done a proof.  I fuggin miss linear algebra, but I'm not sure that I would remember the theorems (or even the mathematical notation for that matter).  It actually kind of breaks my heart.

How are you dealing with being out of the workplace?

• Options

imageStarAnnice:
    Watchin' Rudolph, yelling at the dog, scolding DS1 to sit down, hoping that DH is able to finally get the over-tired DS2 down.  My arm is hurting from my flu shot and I'm beat.  >.<

Oof.  You need to take a hot bath.  For sure.

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imageJamieS2006:

This makes me sad, too.  Sad  I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have done a proof.  I fuggin miss linear algebra, but I'm not sure that I would remember the theorems (or even the mathematical notation for that matter).  It actually kind of breaks my heart.

How are you dealing with being out of the workplace?

Did you save your college notes?  Lemme tell you, that was some trip down memory lane, hah.  I think some of the most difficult math I've done was in my radiation and optics class, and even my genius husband can't look at those notes without getting a headache - though he got an A in the course.

Doing well - I have no idea how my days somehow became more busy, but they have.  I honestly don't know how I got anything done at all while working, since right now I feel like I am treading water.  I may have a playdate tomorrow with the wife of an ex-coworker of mine, which I am really looking forward to - I kinda feel bad that Liam doesn't get to hang out with as many babies as he used to, though now he has me all day long, not sure which he would prefer :p  Thanks for asking!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageJamieS2006:

Did you save your college notes?  Lemme tell you, that was some trip down memory lane, hah.  I think some of the most difficult math I've done was in my radiation and optics class, and even my genius husband can't look at those notes without getting a headache - though he got an A in the course.

Doing well - I have no idea how my days somehow became more busy, but they have.  I honestly don't know how I got anything done at all while working, since right now I feel like I am treading water.  I may have a playdate tomorrow with the wife of an ex-coworker of mine, which I am really looking forward to - I kinda feel bad that Liam doesn't get to hang out with as many babies as he used to, though now he has me all day long, not sure which he would prefer :p  Thanks for asking!

Oh, my old notes make me feel like my brain is broken now.  lol

I felt the same way when I was staying at home.  I felt like I could never get anything done, and now I feel way less overwhelmed.  How does that work?

The playdate should be fun!  I'm sure Liam appreciates the extra time with you even if he gets less time with other babies.

• Options
    I'm sitting here contemplating whether I should sleep or respond to a series of emails.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageFemmeFataleNat01:
    I'm sitting here contemplating whether I should sleep or respond to a series of emails.

I would sleep.  lol.

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:

imageFemmeFataleNat01:

I would sleep.  lol.

Yeah, it seems to be winning out. I'm falling asleep as I sit here. Very unusual since I haven't been able to sleep until 2-3 lately.

• Options
    imageFemmeFataleNat01:
    imageDrinknDerive:

imageFemmeFataleNat01:

I would sleep.  lol.

Yeah, it seems to be winning out. I'm falling asleep as I sit here. Very unusual since I haven't been able to sleep until 2-3 lately.

Take advantage and go to sleep, woman!

• Options
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imageFemmeFataleNat01:
    imageDrinknDerive:

imageFemmeFataleNat01:

I would sleep.  lol.

lol. I guess I'll watch the VS fashion show tomorrow. :) Off to bed!

• Options
    imageFemmeFataleNat01:
    imageDrinknDerive:
    imageFemmeFataleNat01:
    imageDrinknDerive:

imageFemmeFataleNat01:

I would sleep.  lol.

lol. I guess I'll watch the VS fashion show tomorrow. :) Off to bed!

Night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"