1st Trimester

Whoa

So we found out by accident today that we are 6 weeks pregnant LOL I had missed my period and only took a blood test so I could tell the doctor I wasn't pregnant and needed to make an appt to find out why I skipped. The weird thing is that I have zero signs. No back pain, no boob pain, no sickness, nothing. Is anyone else in this boat at 6 weeks? Makes it even harder for this to seem real since DH and I were not prepared LOL
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whoa

• Congrats - enjoy feeling good while you can  :)
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My sister never had any symptoms throughout her entire pregnancy. I think it varies with every woman. 

I'm almost 4 weeks and haven't had a single symptom either (but I'm early into it)

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats! I had the exact same scenario happen to me. I was going to go into the doctor to find out why I missed my period (it has happened before) but decided to take a couple pregnancy tests before I called just to make sure -- and they were positive! Got the blood test to confirm and found out I was 7 weeks along. My husband and I were shocked but feel blessed!

I am now almost 11 weeks and I haven't had hardly any symptoms at all. My breasts are tender but that is it. My OB/GYN tells me I am in the 'lucky' 5% of women who feel good during their first trimester. I hope you feel well during your entire pregnancy!! Congrats :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"