February 2011 Moms
Options

LO was even keeping DH up last night!

Last night I could swear I woke up about 50 times !  In the morning, DH said that during the night when I was sleeping against him, the baby was kicking/moving like crazy and waking him up! At least he knows how I feel now, haha!

Just thought I'd share and curious if anybody else ever experienced this. (Anyone else being the big spoon while the baby was kicking?) Angel

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: LO was even keeping DH up last night!

• Options

I have a few nights here and there where LO just won't stop moving. I love feeling him move but sometimes it feels weird and a little uncomfortable so it ends up keeping me awake. He's recently found my ribs and likes to bang on those a lot. I guess it's better than my bladder Wink

He hasn't kicked DH, but DH says he hears me moaning sometimes while I'm sleeping from his movement. DH likes to put his hand on my belly to feel him moving around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This was so me last night! LO would not stop moving around a kicking me! I was up almost all night between that and then having to use the bathroom!
    099 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO loves to have dance parties late at night these days. DH can sleep through anything, but she's kicked him before while he was awake and we were laying belly to belly. He loved it, it kind of gave him a taste of what I get to feel everyday.
  • Options
    Totally had this for the past week or two!! I sometimes snuggle up behind him on purpose hoping to wake him up. I am evil lol He is a heavy sleeper so doesn't notice it too often, but if we are laying there talking or watching tv, he gets so excited! It's pretty dang cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"