Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby Mod Parklane

Does anyone have this crib and dresser? Do you like it?

This is the exact crib I have been looking for, at a much cheaper price at walmart. I am just concerned about the quality not being as good. The bundle for the crib, mattress, and dresser/changer is less than $600. Kind of seems to good to be true.

Mama to sunshine baby "J" 5.13.11 and angel baby "E" born still on 2.11.14
TTC our rainbow since April '14

Re: Baby Mod Parklane

• Options
    I have the crib.  We got it when it came with a free mattress as a bundle.  I love the way it looks and the drawer seems to be handy with our small space.  I don't have any actual use with it though - since baby isn't here yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagePeetiePie:
    I have the crib.  We got it when it came with a free mattress as a bundle.  I love the way it looks and the drawer seems to be handy with our small space.  I don't have any actual use with it though - since baby isn't here yet.

Awesome, thanks! This was exactly what I needed to know. Looks like we'll be getting it. I just don't like any other crib as well. 

Mama to sunshine baby "J" 5.13.11 and angel baby "E" born still on 2.11.14
    TTC our rainbow since April '14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same as pp... Babies not here yet but we've had the crib set up for 3 months now. We got the white one w wood tone drawer and have been very happy with the look especially given the price. Ordering online w walmart was super easy and shipping was quick. The wood does seem a little soft so I plan to get the gummy rail covers they sell at BRU before LO starts teething so hopefully it won't get all chewed up. The drawer slides nicely on it's track and we found the color online to be pretty accurate. Putting it together wasn't difficult for DH although he did need my help to hold the rails upright and we are happy with the matress too.
  • Options
    This is the set I picked out and was wondering the same thing.  Thanks ladies!

Me: 32  H: 34
    DS #1: 8/10/11,  DS #2: 10/13/14
    TTC #3 since October 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"