Parenting after 35
Options

15 month stats

Wowza, we have a big boy! Adrian went to his 15-month appt today and here are his stats:

29 lbs 9 oz (95% percentile)
33 1/2" tall (above 95%)
18 3/4" head circ (75%)

I asked the doc if maybe we're feeding him too much but she says he's proportionate and his weight is slightly below his height on the curve, so that means he's not overweight. Phew, I was a little worried!

Then he got 4 shots and was very upset. I was spacing out his shots the first year and now I've been trying to have him catch up but I'm a little worried b/c at the moment he seems to be restless in his sleep and has a mild fever. I hope he's OK in the morning, possible side effects from shots make me so nervous, I don't like it at all!!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: 15 month stats

• Options
    Wow, nice stats!  I hope he recovers from the shots with no more serious side effects than what he has now!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

Wow!  Good growing, Adrian!

Cristina, whenever you pick him up, you must get a work-out! He weighs exactly 3 pounds more than Aaron did at his 15 month visit.  But I'm glad your pedi eased any fears re: being overweight.  Adrian is just a big healthy boy.  I had the opposite worry, that Aaron's weight slowed down too much.

And I hope that Adrian's fever breaks and that he feels better. But I'm sure the reaction is normal.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Way to go Adrian, or should I say mom.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerobynlesley:

Wow!  Good growing, Adrian!

Cristina, whenever you pick him up, you must get a work-out! He weighs exactly 3 pounds more than Aaron did at his 15 month visit.  But I'm glad your pedi eased any fears re: being overweight.  Adrian is just a big healthy boy.  I had the opposite worry, that Aaron's weight slowed down too much.

And I hope that Adrian's fever breaks and that he feels better. But I'm sure the reaction is normal.

You're not kidding! My biceps are getting a workout but my back is not happy.

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Way to go, big boy!!!
  • Options
    Yes WOW, he's tall! Way to go Adrian!
  • Options
    OMG!!! Wow maybe he is going to be a football player.
  • Options
    Wow what a big boy!! That is great news
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"