Pregnant after IF

guess I shouldn't be surprised...

I know I haven't officially intro'ed on here yet, though I know 99% of you from IF. 

I just peeked on the new August '11 board and it's chock full of accidental BFPs and posts of those with tickers who are posting about not having gotten blood test results yet...  Good thing you are all so lovely... :)

Do any of you frequent your month board?

TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: guess I shouldn't be surprised...

• I peeked over there - I didn't love it. I'm sure in a while it will get better - but for now I'm hanging around over here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have lurked on my birth month board but honestly I am way more comfy here.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am way out of the loop - Congrats on your BFP!!!

As for your question, my birth month board (September 2010 - when I was due) and the month board for when I delivered (August 2010) we SO lame.  I'm talking the lamest boards I have ever seen on the bump.  So no, I did not frequent them at all!

• imageLCB34:

I am way out of the loop - Congrats on your BFP!!!

As for your question, my birth month board (September 2010 - when I was due) and the month board for when I delivered (August 2010) we SO lame.  I'm talking the lamest boards I have ever seen on the bump.  So no, I did not frequent them at all!

Thanks hon, I just got beta #1 in today. :)  I saw something about Kate on SAIF and hope that everything is okay with her.  Thinking of you.

IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),

Thankful for every day

• I did the same thing, and introduced myself.  I mistakenly answered the "Are you surprised?" post early on and then saw all the ladies who were much more fortunate than we were to get PG on their own. 

Just have to remind myself that everyone's journey is different...  It doesn't matter how they got there, it only matters that we're there now!  Big Smile

Mr. & Mrs. ~ 09.08.07

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congrats!

I lurk occasionally on my month board, but only because they're less annoying than the tri boards. I much prefer this board.

• I posted on my month board for approximately 4 weeks and then I couldn't take it anymore. The board leaders that emerged had memorized WTEWYE and girls were posting belly pics at 7 weeks. I hightailed it out of there ;)

My first birth month board from IVF #1 was awesome though, so I think it depends on the group of girls.

Congrats and welcome to PAIF! 

• imageSeptember2007:

Just have to remind myself that everyone's journey is different...  It doesn't matter how they got there, it only matters that we're there now!  Big Smile

I totally get this, and can deal w/oops in IRL, but don't think I can deal w/a bunch of strangers who are "surprised" that they got pg when they were not preventing.  Did they miss that day in health class or what?  Guess I'll just be going to enter their give-aways, and why don't we have any of those over here BTW? Hmm You should all go check them out. 

Thankful for every day

• Eh...I lurk over there and occasionally respond to posts, but it feels like a huge ocean of people.  It would take me 5 pregnancies to start to recognize people the way that I do on this board. 
  • I lurk on my birth month board but can't relate to those girls at all.  I like it here Big Smile
  • There are actually a couple IF and T-TTC (I assume) on the July 2011 board.  There of course are a lot of girls were shocked, but there seem to be a good amount who went through IF treatments. 

I mostly lurk, I've responded to a few. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KATE!!!! I love love love love that you are here! 

I do frequent my Month board. There are a few ladies there I like to keep tabs on. However, I am here most of the time.  

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I try posting on my month board, but I think they are much younger than me.  I don't feel like I have as much in common with them.  It is a busy board, so I do lurk and post occasionally. 

But with all of the recent BFPs, maybe PAIF will get busier?

• I posted on my month board at the start.  But as everyone else said, it is a huge amount of people.  I like that I "know" people over here.  Also at the start on my month board there was A LOT of drama.  It was so annoying after the calm, supportive IF board.  I also don't feel the need to read 100 NT scan results from people I don't know.  I like that here everyone is in diffrent stages and we can support and learn from each other.  :)
    Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so happy you are here!

I lurk on my board...but, I think I am the only one expecting twins, there might be one other, so I feel a tad like an "outsider".

• My board seems to be better now for me (July 2011) because most of the "oh we weren't trying" or  "I got pregnant my first month of bcp" post are gone now and it is pretty busy over there.  I lurk more than anything though.

I def. consider this my new home board now not the birth month board.

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Woohooo!

Congratulations!

It is so good to see you over here!!!

(I went on my month board for like a second, but it wasn't the right fit for me.) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • I lurk a lot on the June board and they seem okay. First tri.... now that's a scary place!
    Sept. 2010: IVF #1= BFP; May 2012: FET #1= blighted ovum, D&C; FET #2= ?? Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageschoolsoutbride:

Congrats!

I lurk occasionally on my month board, but only because they're less annoying than the tri boards. I much prefer this board.

Same for me. I just cannot relate well unless the person is PAIF.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I peek, but do not post on May 2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"