Pregnant after IF
Options

a wee confession

This was the first cycle in over a year when I didn't POAS. My beta was Sunday, so this morning, I did POAS, just to see what two pink lines would look like, side by side.  That was nice. :)

Re: a wee confession

• Options

If that's a wee confession, my large one is that even this far along it's still good I don't have digitals in the house because I'd POAS just for fun to see the words "pregnant."

It's a beautiful thing :)

• Options
    imageschoolsoutbride:

If that's a wee confession, my large one is that even this far along it's still good I don't have digitals in the house because I'd POAS just for fun to see the words "pregnant."

HAHA!! ME TOO!  I had one of those 3 packs and peed on them way, way after I found out I was having twins!  I just love seeing that positive result :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's a great confession!  Congrats on seeing two lines!
  • Options
    I just bought a box of digitals after my beta's! I still haven't pee'd on them - soon though. Still scared shitless about it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options
    I did the same thing.  But I was disappointed because my line wasn't very dark.  Oh well.
  • Options
    imagekkghotty:
    imageschoolsoutbride:

HAHA!! ME TOO!  I had one of those 3 packs and peed on them way, way after I found out I was having twins!  I just love seeing that positive result :)

me 3!!  just did it again a few weeks ago!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Yep I pee'd on every hpt I had after my beta.  DH finally wrote on a paint stir stick "100% without a doubt pregnant" just so that I could keep it in the bathroom and look at it when I get the urge.  (no, I never pee'd on that).  I am thinking if I see hpt on sale I will get another one.  It is so fun to see the +.

Congrats!!

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My DH refuses to let me anywhere near the pee sticks!  Embarrassed
    After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • Options
    imageSallyAnneS:

Yep I pee'd on every hpt I had after my beta.  DH finally wrote on a paint stir stick "100% without a doubt pregnant" just so that I could keep it in the bathroom and look at it when I get the urge.  (no, I never pee'd on that).  I am thinking if I see hpt on sale I will get another one.  It is so fun to see the +.

Congrats!!

Haha -that's hilarious!!

• Options
    I didn't POAS until our second beta results. After that, I couldn't stop :D I'd POAS after every time "pregnant" disappeared off of the digital!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"