Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

XP: Kidkraft Pink Retro Kitchen

Does anyone have it? I think I'm finally ready to place my order but I'd like any pros/cons if you have it.

TIA!

Re: XP: Kidkraft Pink Retro Kitchen

• Options
    We have it!  It is adorable and sturdy, and both kids play with it for long periods of time.  My only caveat: it took me (by myself) about four hours to put it together because the directions were kind of unclear and I put the base upside down to start with and hard to start over.
    I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • Options
    We have it and dd loves it! It is made well and still  looks brand new after a year of rough play by dd and all of her friends. There were a million pieces to put together, but dh did it with no problems (he is really good at putting things together, it would have taken me days!)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have it and LOVE it! It still looks perfect after a year and she plays with it everyday. It's very well made. My DH put it together so I can't speak for that part but I don't remember him complaining. It's hard to think of a con for this kitchen. Go for it, you won't regret it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"