TTC After a Loss

My MF is growing to epic proportions

If you remember, three days ago I posted about how I had cramps and EWCM at 8dpo and thought for sure AF was coming around the corner.  (I usually get EWCM, then AF within 24 hours.)  Then my temp dropped below the coverline yesterday, and I thought for sure I was out.  Well...

This morning, my temp shot back up.  I'm still having cramps and a small amount of wet/EWCM.  I have also had some nausea on and off for the past several days, and actually threw up a little yesterday at work (lovely, I know).  And my boobs feel like rocks.  

I'm not phishing here, and I know it is highly unlikely any of this is pregnancy-related, because I've gotten BFNs the past three mornings.  But no matter how much I try to reason with myself, my MF keeps growing.  I'm pretty sure its about the size of Godzilla by now!  AHHHH!!!

ETA:  I did not put the EWCM on my chart, because FF takes my CH away.  But believe me, its happening.  lol 

TTC since January 2010
BFP 5/9/10. U/S - no heartbeat 6/2/10 (7 weeks). Induced miscarriage 6/7/10.
Chemical pregnancies 12/2/10, 1/3/11, and 2/7/11.
dx: RPL due to poor quality uterine lining; begin progesterone January 2011
BFP 3/10/11. EDD 11/19/11. E arrived 11/15/11!

Loss Blog | Life Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My MF is growing to epic proportions

• Ugh that's frustrating. I hope you really are pregnant though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • *Warning FF chart thing*

I really hope these are all good signs for you and that you really are pregnant!!!! My chart wasn't looking to promising either but I was having crazy symptoms as well. You never know, it could be your cycle! Crossing everything for you!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Sometimes I get MF because I am analyzing everything and I literally make myself sick somehow...lol. Not saying your symptoms aren't real...but looking for them can make everything that way, and it is a b****! I'm sorry you have to deal with it and hopefully you'll find out soon :)
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate when a MF is that bad, hugs to an answer one day soon.
  • Thanks ladies.  I just have to vent about it because it is so ridiculous, and I KNOW its ridiculous, but I know you all understand.  Smile  

Whats crazy is I never let myself get MF, and I seriously only started thinking it yesterday when I threw up at work.  Now of course it is raging out of control.  haha  I'm sure it will be nothing, but I appreciate all of the good wishes!  

TTC since January 2010

Loss Blog | Life Blog

• Everything sounds good so I'd say you're definitely still in it for this cycle...

I have been driving myself CRAZY... it's so hard to tell what's real and what's imagined.

GL to you!  I hope this is it! 

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have had the most INTENSE MF the last few days.  In addition to nausea, etc. I was sure I felt myself ovulate from my right ovary, could feel the cramping of implantation on the right side, etc. 

Sure enough, had an ultrasound today, and wouldn't you know --- I ovulated on my LEFT.  All those symptoms on my right side were completely in my head. 

Grrrrr.

• imagejust_lurking210:

I have had the most INTENSE MF the last few days.  In addition to nausea, etc. I was sure I felt myself ovulate from my right ovary, could feel the cramping of implantation on the right side, etc. 

Sure enough, had an ultrasound today, and wouldn't you know --- I ovulated on my LEFT.  All those symptoms on my right side were completely in my head. 

Grrrrr.

UGH, that sucks!  I'm sorry.  It is so funny (and cruel) how our minds and bodies play tricks on us like that! 

TTC since January 2010

Loss Blog | Life Blog

• I've got MF here too -- stupid bodies playing stupid mind games with us!  I hope your MF is REAL and you get that BFP!

• Crossing my fingers that this time it's real! But either way MF is a biatch!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Aw! I hope they aren't MF symptoms at all!! ;) GL over the next few days!!
  • I hope your MF turns into your BFP! 
  • Ah, I soooo sympathize. I've been nauseous, boobs are sore, and last night I threw up. Totally convinced I was pregnant, despite 2 negative tests. Now I'm bleeding and somehow refusing to put in CD1 on my chart...maybe it's implantation bleeding. Hmm Oh the MF insanity!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"