Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Oh, lawd, please let me get this done!!

I'm going to do a photo book from Shutterfly for my mom for Christmas, and I want to get the 50% off deal still going!  My pictures are still uploading, and it's taking FOREVER!  Bah!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh, lawd, please let me get this done!!

• Oez, noez! Get those photoez (haha, too much?) uploaded girlie!
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • I finallly finished calendars I made for my mom and dad on Shutterfly.  I started the original a few months ago and they discontinued that calendar style.  I was so pissed that I had to start over!  I'm so happy to have it done so I feel you on the frustration.  It is a slow process.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • You can do it!! LOL
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • imageAmbsies:
    I feel your pain.  I'm currently working on a photo-book of DD's first year.  I am known to take 1000 pictures of DD in a single week- how am I going to narrow them down to my favorites??  I've been working on it for the past few hours and I'm just about to start the page of photos of her coming home from the hospital Tongue Tied

Oh, I don't even want to think about what the album for Bean is going to be... this album is of our trip to London and Paris last year!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"