Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

DS has found the dog food

Yesterday I was working from home. Around lunch time I went out to the kichen to get something to eat and plan dinner. I brought DS in to play on the floor. He loves crawling around the kitchen floor with his favorite toy... a ladle LOL. Anyway, I was searching for bread crumbs in the pantry and I turn around to find C with over the full dog bowl with a piece of dog food in each hand and 2 pieces in his mouth. I know... Just call me Mother of the Year! Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS has found the dog food

• Options

Meh, DS eats cat food all the time! Surprise

He's just such a fast little bugger and beats me to the bowl every time!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    DD hasn't found the dog food yet but that could have something to do with us feeding the dogs and keeping her out of the kitchen until their bowls are clean. Which only takes them about 10 minutes to do. Now the water bowl on the other hand she has found that and loves to splash in it. Oh well no harm done it is just water with some doggy slobber!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Samuel heads straight to the cat food everytime he is in the laundry room. I don't hink he has eaten any yet. The water bowls are the biggest tempation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

DS found the food and water bowls too. We keep them up when he is near the kitchen... which annoys the dog. He is used to having his food down all day so that he can have a nibble here and a nibble there... Now he has to eat all of his food at once! Stick out tongue

• Options
    Since DS discovered the food and water our dog now only has food and water in the house after DS goes to bed. Now he tries to sit in the food bowl.
  • Options

imagePoseyMamma:
    DD hasn't found the dog food yet but that could have something to do with us feeding the dogs and keeping her out of the kitchen until their bowls are clean. Which only takes them about 10 minutes to do. Now the water bowl on the other hand she has found that and loves to splash in it. Oh well no harm done it is just water with some doggy slobber!

Yeah... I've learned my lesson. The dog bowls are only on the floor when DS is not!

• Options

My DD ate her first piece of dog food yesterday too. She was sucking on it and loved it. I didn't want to put my fingers in her mouth because that makes her close her lips tight. So, I waited until she moved it to the front and sort of flicked it out of her mouth.

She was pissed. She thought it was delicious. Ick!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DS heads straight for the cat bowl every time he crawls in the kitchen.  When we tell him no, he laughs and laughs.  So far we've kept it out of his mouth.  He doesn't care about the water bowl but really wants the kibbles.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS LOVES the cat's water bowl. He's quick and gets into the bowl before you know it. The cat isn't very amused. LOL
  • Options
    Lol!  For the first time I appreciate my dogs greediness!  The bowls are emptied immediately every time.  Yes Good girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"