Minnesota Babies

Anyone familiar with Ridgedale Santa?

We're considering some Santa photos this year and Ridgedale is our closest option.  Anyone had a good (or bad) experience there?  If we go, what kind of cost are we looking at?  Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone familiar with Ridgedale Santa?

• I was going to ask this too! I don't feel like driving all the way down to MOA, so I thought I'd go to Ridgedale on a weekday.
  • We want last year & it was great, We want on a week day (I think it was the first week he was there). I looked at it as a "test run" to see how Aiden would do. Here is a photo from last year 

Oh the best part was Santa was wearing Crocs  

• Loading the player...
  • I've had friends bring their LOs there & have never heard anything negative about it.

• You are allowed to take your own photo or two with the Ridgedale santa. We didn't pay for santa pictures last year, but I did for the Easter bunny and it was pretty reasonable. $15 or something like that plus I got a $10 gift card to shutterfly as well.
  • We just went to Ridgedale last night to visit santa. There was no line since it was a weeknight and because of that they really took there time. DD cried right after I put her on Santa's lap and they were very quick to get the pictures taken. They even let me try again to see if she would be better after getting use to him. I am not sure they would really do this when it is busy. They have a lot of packages for pictures from 20 to 45 dollars. Also depending on the package you can get a cd with the picture and gift cards from 10 to 20 dollars to shutterfly.

Hope this helps!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageHere is DD with Santa this year at Ridgedale. I am not sure if they had a different Santa because it was also pet night. I know I have seen the more vintage Santa at Ridgedale too.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"