Parenting
Options

2 things

1. I just got an email about kindergarten round-up for my BABY. *fights back tears*

2. I've hidden some of the Christmas gifts so well that I can't find them, oops.

Re: 2 things

• Options

I hear you on both things...

I just tucked in my 6 year old.  How is he 6 today?!

And I hate when I hide things and can't remember. Or forgot I had them and find them a month after Christmas.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Over the summer I found one of DDs stocking stuffers I hid and forgot all about:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aw, K comes so fast :(

And I have learned that the open back of my station wagon is NOT a good hiding place for toys, LOL!

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My children will each be receiving a gift this year that I hid last year and only found last month. 

I hear you on Kindergarten, too.  I cannot believe my twins start next year.  Weren't they just babies??

Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

• Options
    #6#6 member

Like pp said...I cant believe my babies will be starting K next year.  It wont be long before I get their papers and info packets.  :'(  Maybe I'll "red shirt" them!    (j/k) 

My mom always "lost' presents when I was a kid.  Wait...she still does!  And she passed it on to me because I found a bag of stuff I had for stockings and forgot about that I used for their Easter baskets.  :) 

• Options
    wow, it goes fast!  I'm waiting for mine for my youngest, she'll also be starting kindy next year! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"