Breastfeeding

transporting pump parts

It seems like a small detail, but how do you transport your pump parts between work and home?  I leave my pump at work during the week, but need to bring parts back and forth to be washed.  I've been using a quart size ziploc bag for the parts but that seems so wasteful.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: transporting pump parts

• I am using Ziploc bags too. I never thought of tupperware. That is such a better idea.

Thanks!!

• Loading the player...
  • Why cant you rinse out the ziploc? as long as you are washing the parts I don't see why that would be an issue.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • tupperware

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • We have a lactation room at work and I'm the only one using it. I leave my pump parts in the fridge attached to 8 oz bottles all day. I bring my capped bottles home at night in a soft cooler with an ice pack along with my pump (I throw everything in a large shoulder bag). My horns stay in the fridge and come home with me a few times a week to be washed and sanitized. As long as they stay in the fridge they are fine. I have an extra set of horns at home and tons of bottles. It's sooo much easier than washing between uses or bring them home and washing them before pumping again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the ideas.  I'll try either a wet bag or tupperwear.  I try to pack things up neat and tidy, since I commute by subway.... I don't like to carry too much stuff.  I also leave the horns in the fridge and only wash them at night, not in between uses throughout the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"