Trying to Get Pregnant

So confused....

My daughter is almost 7 months old and i did EBF her until 1 month ago.  I am having such issues with my cycles.  We are TTC now and I am having no luck, and have NO clue what my body is doing.  I have been temping, but as far as I can tell, have not ovulated in two months.  My temps just hover between 96.7 and 97.  I have also been spotting nearly every  two weeks.  I'm sure this is just my hormones adjusting, but just wondering if anyone has experience with this and just how long it will take?? I did just get a new battery for my thermometer, just in case.

And btw I did get a depo shot 6wks pp that shouId've worn off mid september (after this is when i started charting again) and I did have periods while nursing my daughter that were nearly regular.

Someone please help! TIA

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So confused....

• Hey there :) Especially with the recent breast feeding and the depo shot, your body is probably just taking some time to sort itself out. Be patient as it learns to cycle again on its own. :) I don't speak from experience so ask your doc if you're super concerned. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"