Parenting after a Loss
Options

MrsPatterson

hey woman! just saw your post on FB and I obviously didn't want to respond on there since we have secrets over here....but you are having a girl right???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MrsPatterson

• Options
    Lol yes, we are having a girl, but we aren't telling anyone except immediate family (parents and my bro).  Sometimes I feel like I am too obvious and that everyone knows that we know it's a girl, so I want to make it seem like we really don't know, which is what we've been telling everyone!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    haha gotcha! I thought I was crazy there for a minute. Does your family already know? Oh and what's her name??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep, my parents, my bro and the ILs know, and of course you ladies know!  Her name is Charlotte Isla and I am sooooo excited for her to get here so we can finally stop keeping this a secret!  This is SO much harder than being Team Green ever was.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I can only imagine how hard it is to keep quiet! I would surprise everyone around Christmas time...that way everyone can share your joy and shop for her! She will be here before we know it!!!!!! eeek!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"