1st Trimester
Options

Gross... anyone feel like you have bad BO all the time?

I feel like I can smell myself all the time, and that I smell gross. I try to take two showers a day, but it doesn't seem to help. I just smell. My husband thinks it's the hormones... Does it get better later in the pregnancy? I don't remember this symptom from last time around...

Re: Gross... anyone feel like you have bad BO all the time?

• Options
    Ha! I feel the same way. Like I have this gross sour smell to myself.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I have always been a clean freak, shower every day, always wear deodorant etc. I haven't noticed any bad smells coming from myself. HOWEVER either everyone else suddenly has horrible BO or it's my pregnancy nose, maybe a combo of both. I find myself covering my nose a minimum of once a day because the smell from others is so bad I feel ill. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't feel like I have BO but I just feel like I need to bathe multiple times during the day.  That and the constant icky taste in my mouth, I have to brush my teeth all the time!!!!
    sig-1
  • Options
    Oh my God!  I have been saying this since I was like 4 weeks along!  I think I smell gross!  I change my underwear/clothes twice a day, and I shower twice a day, and I make sure I wear deodorant every.single.day even if I'm not going anywhere.  And others smell gross too!  I feel like I'm smelling everything!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"