Parenting
Options

Holy Crap we may have an offer, good vibes please....

Our house has only been on the market 10 days but the realtor called and said one couple is coming back for a third time today and might be rerady to make an offer, sure hope this is it! Good vibes please this would be a dream come true.

Re: Holy Crap we may have an offer, good vibes please....

• Options
    I  hope it works out!
  • Options
    Good luck!  We were there earlier this year.  We sold back in August and I'm still shocked it went as easily as it did!  Best of luck to you guys.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay!  Good luck :)

And it definitely can happen that quickly... we sold our house in late 2008 the first day it was on the market - that "it only takes one" reality really can happen!

*fingers crossed for you*

And your Sig Pics are simply ADORABLE :)
    *A var fctb_tool=null; function FCTB_Init_06c1833dfd46564e88ae5290378dcec0(t) { fctb_tool=t; start(fctb_tool); } FCTB_Init_06c1833dfd46564e88ae5290378dcec0(document['FCTB_Init_34646931325e214c81d8f675fc5b98c0']); delete document['FCTB_Init_34646931325e214c81d8f675fc5b98c0']

• Options

Prayers for you. I know exactly what 'waiting for an offer' feels like. LOL

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    Oh boy, good luck!  ours has been up for almost 6 months now.....not 1 offer but 2 3x showings and tons of 2x showings but still NADA!!!  We are taking it off if this last 3rd timer goes with another house.  It's quite a process so if you can be done in 10 days that is AWESOME!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we just took ours off the market after being on for 8ish months and nothing.  So, I'm setting aside all my jealousy Stick out tongue to say good luck!  I hope the process is quick and easy for you!!
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options
    Good luck, hope it isn't a demanding snatch like the one that bought mine. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"