3rd Trimester
Options

stupid healthy eaters

My dad is on his way here to trade cars with me for tomorrow.  I really want to ask him to bring me some (yes, meaning multiple) Kit Kats.  However, it's weird to ask someone who's regular lunch is a salad and broccoli to bring your fat a$$ candy!

Re: stupid healthy eaters

• Options
    You or your DH CLEARLY need them for work tomorrow, right?  I thought you said you were on Kit Kat duty, no?  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

My boyfriend just surprised me with this.....image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejmepurple:

OMG, I had one the other night, it was amazing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLovingBaz:
    imagejmepurple:

OMG, I had one the other night, it was amazing!

*sniff*

Some of us don't HAVE a Chick-fil-A, alright?  Way to rub it in!!! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    imagejmepurple:

Please don't tease me with this.  Everyone is a health nut here in the bay area, and being from the south, I'm just not used to it.  I've gone almost a full year with out any chick-fil-a at all.  I asked someone at work if they had been there before, and the responded "I've never heard of that place before," Nearly broke my heart.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageBer16:
    imagejmepurple:

Please don't tease me with this.  Everyone is a health nut here in the bay area, and being from the south, I'm just not used to it.  I've gone almost a full year with out any chick-fil-a at all.  I asked someone at work if they had been there before, and the responded "I've never heard of that place before," Nearly broke my heart.... 

You do have Jack in the Box and In n Out which I have to say makes me more then a little jealous.

• Options
    imageLovingBaz:
    imageBer16:
    imagejmepurple:

You do have Jack in the Box and In n Out which I have to say makes me more then a little jealous.

Well I have Jack in the Box back home and In n Out is just really cheap.  And I thought Jack was everywhere lol, guess I was wrong 

• Options
    imageBer16:
    imageLovingBaz:
    imageBer16:
    imagejmepurple:

Well I have Jack in the Box back home and In n Out is just really cheap.  And I thought Jack was everywhere lol, guess I was wrong 

Nope...We get commercials for it which just makes me feel teased.  I'd consider punching my mom for a double double with fries right now from In n Out.

• Options
    imageLovingBaz:
    imageBer16:
    imageLovingBaz:
    imageBer16:
    imagejmepurple:

Nope...We get commercials for it which just makes me feel teased.  I'd consider punching my mom for a double double with fries right now from In n Out.

Now that's just wrong!  I'd probably punch my TV if it showed a Chic fil a commercial.  And you should totally do it! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"