Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

well then, I must be pregnant

My fb status today was, "is excited.... how's that for cryptic :oP"  immediately, the texts and calls start coming in, "are you ktfu?????"  I have to laugh, while we are unfortunately not KU, it's comical to me how that must be why I'm excited.  (no one really knows we're TTC)

Before we told anyone about DD, I had put up an I'm excited status, pertaining to my job, and people started guessing we were pg.  And well we were, so I was actually a little upset that people guessed it when my status had NOTHING to do with it then. 

Anyway, I just find it funny.  On another note, I'm super excited because bff and I have officially decided to move forward with starting our own event planning business.  We have 3 weddings to plan this year! Party!!!

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
imageimage image
Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)

Re: well then, I must be pregnant

• Options
    Congrats on the exciting news!  I have worked in bridal retail and event planning for nine years now, and it never gets old.  So much fun!
    I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • Options

imageelyshaswedding:
    Congrats on the exciting news!  I have worked in bridal retail and event planning for nine years now, and it never gets old.  So much fun!

ohh, and you're in MA.  Can I bother you with some questions when need be?  

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    imageimage image
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesunflowergrl:

imageelyshaswedding:

Please do!  I am always up for talking weddings. :)  Are you in MA too?

I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • Options
    imageelyshaswedding:
    imagesunflowergrl:

imageelyshaswedding:

Please do!  I am always up for talking weddings. :)  Are you in MA too?

I'm actually not, but I'm in NY, so I figure with us both being in HCOL areas you'd have good info. 

imageimage image
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"