Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

talk to me about baby shoes

I am a bad mom and have no clue what type of shoes Riley should be wearing now.  She is most definately walking and all I have are the Target shoes that I buy because they are cute, but I don't know that they are very good for her foot support.

What should she be wearing??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: talk to me about baby shoes

• Options

I only buy DD pedipeds- I LOVE them.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    where can you buy those???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Isaiah likes walking in his socks LOL but my coworker raves about seekairun shoes
  • Options
    We were wondering the same thing, because we've heard differing views on whether they really need the support of a good shoe at this stage.  We asked our pedi and she said the best thing is for them to go barefoot (when possible) and that at this stage they don't need any special kind of shoe when they are walking outside.  We are sticking with the Target brands for now too, but she goes barefoot in the house (DH and I do too).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE pedipeds. I buy them used on ebay for about 1/2 price, though.
  • Options
    I like robeez. Boy pedipeds aren't that cute, but I have found some cute robeez. I bought a pair on Amazon and then a couple more on diapers.com when they had the black Friday sale.
  • Options

Pedipeds is headquarted here in Las Vegas, so they sell them pretty much at every baby boutique in town, they are really popular here. I like them because they are soft soled, and considered the closest thing to bare feet.

Our Journey from two to three! 3 IUI's, 2 IVF's, decided to move to foster/adopt. 12/24/2009 Baby C born, 2/1/2010 placed with us, 5/17/2011 Adoption final- we are finally a forever family! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Robeez and Pedipeds
  • Options
    I love having my lady in Robeez. She isn't full-throttle walking though- not sure if that will make a difference. I love that they keep her little socks on, look cute and give her the flexibility she needs to get around.
  • Options

Tegan's not walking yet, but she wears the Circo shoes from Target. They are the ones that have the flexible soles and are kind of curved so that her natural walking pattern in them would be heel to toe. I love the concept of the pedi peds/robeez, but I can't afford those shoes, even 1/2 price.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"