Pregnant after IF
Options

*ALY*

I got two curtains up! Squeee! I still have to go buy another set of rings for the other window (for some reason I bought 21 instead of 28, baby brain much?)

The picture is terrible, my new camera isn't here yet and it's been raining for two days, but I was too excited to wait!

https://yfrog.com/0c823tsj

Re: *ALY*

• Options

Ahhh Niki it looks great!  They are beautiful.  The color blue you chose is beautiful!  It's coming together!!!!  What is the picture of above the chair??  I can't make it out.  I'm so nosey. 

I just checked a few hours ago, the shelf I ordered from land of nod should be here tomorrow.  It's going to go over the dresser/changing table.   Still not sure about the curtains.  Right now they are white linen which is what I want, but they are short and do not go to the ground.  Seeing your curtains makes me want them long even more.  Maybe I'll look this weekend.  I should have it complete soon! Weeeeeee!!!!!!

I can't wait to see more pictures, it looks great!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

oh man, the stupid bump ate my post! I kill it!

I cannot wait to finish their room. So close.

The pic above the chair is of a little girl in a changing room, it's from my own nursery when I was a baby! There's actually a second piece that goes with it and it's a little boy crawling up a flight of stairs with a puppy. I found them in a memory box my mom gave me that was in my basement, so random. The blue and pink that each are matted in match our nursery to a tee, it's crazy. They're not my style but I couldn't *not* include them! 

I am so excited your shelf is in tomorrow! I can't wait for you to take pictures. Take some in progress ones!!! I'm so excited to see how things are coming together!

YAY for nearly outside babies and nearly finished nurseries!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww that is so nice that you have something from your own nursery!  I have a picture of the first time my mom held me in the hospital, I'm framing it and putting it on the shelf.  His room is somewhat small so I am afraid of making it too cluttered, but I think we've done a good job so far.  I will take some progress pictures this weekend to show you!! xoxo

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"