TTC After a Loss
Options

Frustrated with my body

So I'm only 8DPO, but I think I'm out. I've been spotting since 4DPO, but today it's starting to look more red than brown (sorry if TMI). I really don't want to mark today as CD1, but it looks like if it's not today it will be soon. I'm at CD 22 today and I looked at my chart. There's only 9 days where I didn't either spot or have AF. My doctor had me have a hysterosonogram to make sure I didn't have fibroids or anything causing bleeding, but everything was clear. So she has no idea why I'm spotting so much and either do I. I got my progesterone tested today, so I should be getting those results shortly. Ug. Well, I guess if I am out at least I can drink at all the holiday parties. Cheers!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
BFP 2: 12/28/10
My Blog: Losing Sylvia

Re: Frustrated with my body

• Options

I'm so sorry ((((hugs))))

I hope you get some answers soon!

* PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) I am so sorry. I would be confused/frustrated too. I really hope you get some answers soon!
    Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  I have similar spotting problems and they have never been able to give me a reason why either.  I started with the HSG too and have had every test in the book. If it helps, I even spotted when I was pregnant with DS and that turned out well, so I don't think it necessarily means bad things for pregnancy. 

Chin up if you can, I know it's hard.  ((hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That much spotting definitely sounds frustrating. I hope you can get some answers soon. Do you plan on Seeing an RE ( I know you were debating it) . Don't count yourself out yet tho for this cycle! Good luck!!! HUGS

• Options

Raven... I'm so sorry :( How horribly frustrating!!!

So far I'm on the spotting train too.  I spotted starting day 12, stopped on day 13 then days 14 through 18 where filled with EWCM that was tinged with all sorts of shades of spotting :(

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
  • Options
    It's so frustrating when the doctor can't even give you an explanation....  Maybe consider seeing another doctor for a second opinion if it continues??

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  It's got to be really frustrating and disheartening to have your body acting so strange - and for no apparent reason either.  ((HUGS))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry hon.  I hope this all gets worked out soon!
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Options
    imagela*bella*vita:

That much spotting definitely sounds frustrating. I hope you can get some answers soon. Do you plan on Seeing an RE ( I know you were debating it) . Don't count yourself out yet tho for this cycle! Good luck!!! HUGS

We decided to see an RE after Christmas, if I'm not PG before then. I'm not anxious to start seeing an RE again and figure with all the blood tests I'll probably need to take, it would just be better to wait until after Christmas. I still have a sliver of hope this cycle since the spotting is still really light, but I'm guessing it's probably a no go. Oh, well!

• Options
    I'm sorry Sad
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options
    imageRunSchwartzRun:

I'm so sorry.  I have similar spotting problems and they have never been able to give me a reason why either.  I started with the HSG too and have had every test in the book. If it helps, I even spotted when I was pregnant with DS and that turned out well, so I don't think it necessarily means bad things for pregnancy. 

Chin up if you can, I know it's hard.  ((hugs))

Thanks! That's good to know. I sometimes think that medicine really isn't very far along when it comes to women's health. You would think they could just do a test and tell what the spotting is from, but no. I hope we both get good news sometime soon!

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are going through all of this!  The first thing I thought of when I was out this past cycle was that I can drink at all of the events coming up too!  I guess we gotta find that silver lining, right?!
    imageimage
    M/C #1 2001 (6w1d); M/C #2: 10/02/10 (4w4d); M/C #3 05/26/11 (4w3d) Clomid BFP #4 7/18/11 @ 9DPO Please baby stick! Beta #1 (11DPO)=51; Beta #2 (13DPO)=170; Beta #3 (19DPO)=2659!! EDD: 03/31/12
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies, for your kind responses. If we're not PG after one more cycle, we're going to RE. On the bright side, I had veggie tempura and udon noodles for lunch. Very yummy and made me feel a bit better.
  • Options
    Sorry, so frustrating. I know your pain.  I got my progesterone tested today, too, (and am 9 DPO) so we can be "Progesterone Test Result Buddies." haha Big Smile
  • Options

imagejust_lurking210:
    Sorry, so frustrating. I know your pain.  I got my progesterone tested today, too, (and am 9 DPO) so we can be "Progesterone Test Result Buddies." haha Big Smile

Yay! Now if only my doctor would call. 

*stares at phone and wills it to ring*

• Options
    I'm sorry spotting is the most frustratimg thing. I spotted the week before I got my last bfp and spotted occassionally when I was pg with DS. It could still be your cycle.
  • Options

All of that spotting sounds pretty frustrating. I hope you're able to get answers soon.

Btw...Your lunch sounds delicious :)

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"