Snarky and T-TTC

Final "my day so far" post for Dip

Finally got my bloodwork done this morning. The 2 glasses of wine from last night will probably translate into elevated liver enzymes. I was surrounded by pregnant women having their GTT, and I almost got creamed by an Audi walking back to the parking lot. That pedestrian stop sign is there for a reason, people!

Went to my new dentist at 10:30. Nice hygienist, not the most professional staff. Going again in June.

Lunch with the parents, and now I'm back home while they're getting massages. Boo me. My cranio sacral massage lady was unavailable :(

How was the pasta?

Re: Final "my day so far" post for Dip

• Hmmm maybe THAT'S why I always have elevated liver enzymes! Glad you survived the bloodwork trip, esp the harrowing parking lot! My pasta was good but I probably ate too much. :/ now I am watching Millionaire Matchmaker
  • imageSerendipitie:
    :/ now I am watching Millionaire Matchmaker

I love that show! We got my mom hooked on it too.

Small, rambling story. My latest former boss is distantly related to a couple of the gals on RHONJ. One of them has 2 adult sons and they were apparently both on MM. Rumor has it they're getting their own show, and my boss is checking out the rumor to see if we need to fire up the TiVo again ;)

• Loading the player...
  • imageDr.Loretta:

imageSerendipitie:
    :/ now I am watching Millionaire Matchmaker

I love that show! We got my mom hooked on it too.

Small, rambling story. My latest former boss is distantly related to a couple of the gals on RHONJ. One of them has 2 adult sons and they were apparently both on MM. Rumor has it they're getting their own show, and my boss is checking out the rumor to see if we need to fire up the TiVo again ;)

OMG that's the episode that is on right now! They are the sons of the rhonj that own the Brownstone, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"