Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Ammount of wet diapers?

I never knew the correct ammount, but there were plenty so I didn't bother to question it. Recently DD has seemed to be peeing less. She's eating the same, so I'm not sure what it is. We do have super absorbant diapers so sometimes it feels like there's a little pee in there, but it's still flat and relatively empty...

I don't know if what I'm saying even makes sense here, but how do I know exactly how many times she's peed in a day if maybe one diaper could hold 2 or even 3 pees without me knowing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ammount of wet diapers?

• Why are you still keeping track?  I change DD everytime I feed her (every 2.5-3 hours during the day unless she has a dirty diaper) and she's wet.  Sometimes more than others.  I wouldn't be concerned with the amount of wet diapers unless she didn't have any in a 24 hour period. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom weighed diapers back in the day. She found that during growth spurts the diapers were lighter because baby is using more and wasting less.
    Expect MIRACLES!! Shocking surprise BFP 9/12/12 After 2 IUIs, 3 IVFs w/ICSI and 1 FET we have been blessed with a healthy baby girl born 26 August 2010! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFordlor:
    Why are you still keeping track?  I change DD everytime I feed her (every 2.5-3 hours during the day unless she has a dirty diaper) and she's wet.  Sometimes more than others.  I wouldn't be concerned with the amount of wet diapers unless she didn't have any in a 24 hour period. 

I've never kept track, I had just noticed that it seemed to be a sudden drop. Like 4 diaper changes yesterday. Just seemed a little weird and I wasn't sure what having less diapers would mean.

• imagePrincessJesci:
    My mom weighed diapers back in the day. She found that during growth spurts the diapers were lighter because baby is using more and wasting less.

Interesting! She is around 3 months and should be going through a growth spurt. Didn't even think of that.

• imagekg_08:

imagePrincessJesci:
    My mom weighed diapers back in the day. She found that during growth spurts the diapers were lighter because baby is using more and wasting less.

Interesting! She is around 3 months and should be going through a growth spurt. Didn't even think of that.

this is what I was thinking :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"