Cloth Diapering
Options

Familiar with Kawaii brand?

I just bought 12 of them...so I hope they're decent!  My friend's baby is only 8 weeks old and she really likes 'em.  Anyone out there with a longer Kawaii experience they could share???

BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Familiar with Kawaii brand?

• Options

They are definitely decent! I don't like them as much for DS, because they are a little bulkier than BG's. They work really well for DD, because they're just a tiny bit bigger, so they fit her better than most one size pockets.

They're inconsistent, though. I have two heavy duty velcro pockets, different colors. One has laundry tabs and the other doesn't, the PUL feels completely different, the suedecloth interior feels different, etc. It makes me a little nervous to order any others, because I don't know exactly what I'm getting...

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• Options

I am only using CD's on DS for a month but I really love our Kawaii's. I like them as much as my BG 3.0.

The overnights are amazing. They are the only thing that has worked for us so far. I also bought some minky's for my girls on the way which I have not yet washed or tried but they are very cute and soft.

Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOVE them! Never have a leak and we use them overnight. I prefer the micro fleece inner with velcro closure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love the price, but they are the only diapers that don't fit DD well.  I think these diapers are made for babies with bigger thighs, and that just isn't my DD. Good luck
  • Options
    I love most of mine started with them when DS was about 6 weeks old and still use them.  The minky with velcro are my favorite they still look like new well all except the one DH accidently dried with the jeans.... it melted.... The overnights fit smaller then the minky ones even if only single stuffed.  I like the velcro on the kawaii although I like snaps better on all my other diapers.  Everyone grabs the kawaii first DH, DC and babysitters.
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"