TTC After a Loss

Back home and TTC is back on track!

I managed to survive 10 days with too many family members and my first AF post m/c. I must say the day after Thanksgiving sucked. I saw 3 pg woman, all of whom are right around 28 wks. It just reminded me of what I looked like when I lost Nicholas. The 2 babies I saw were born 4-6 weeks after he was, another lovely reminder. It just hit hard b/c of the second loss, and knowing that we are no closer to a baby. But we survived with some tears and some anger on my part.

Now we can resume TTC and while it is nerve racking I know that we can do this again. Having been able to keep it together and only loss it for a few hours is good, we can mourn and regain composure which we could not do as readily before.

Hope everyone else survived and came out the other side okay. I know family can be rough and I know people can often say some questionable things. I try to let it pass but sometimes it is really hard!

image Nicholas loved for 28 weeks, 4/11/10
Baby Boy loved for 15 weeks, 5/31/11
Baby Girl loved for 16.5 weeks. 3/1/12

Re: Back home and TTC is back on track!

• Welcome back!  So glad you were able to survive the holidays! 
    Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
    "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • I'm glad you're back, we've missed you here!!

I'm also glad you survived the holidays, even though Friday was difficult. Best of luck to you TTC again!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • :( Sounds like you did amazingly well over the holidays - you seem so strong! I hope the TTC progress goes smoothly and quickly for you! Good luck!
    Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome back! I'm sorry you had to deal with all those painful reminders. ((Hugs))
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1: 3/19/10 Loss: 7/9/10
    BFP 2: 12/28/10
    My Blog: Losing Sylvia
  • Welcome back!
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"