Baby Showers

what can i do for my SIL?

Hi! I'm usually on GP because my DH and I are TTC#1. We found out yesterday that my SIL is 4 months pg! They have been trying for years, so this really is a blessing and an exciting time. She hasn't told too many people yet because she wants to make sure everything is going ok. My question is, what can I do for her to let her know that i'm so happy for her and that i love her? She recently moved here and doesn't know too many people and another friend might already be planning something. I would love to help her shop and buy her things, but can't paint since we are TTC. Do you think shopping would be helpful enough? Should I try to contact this friend to help with the shower if she's having one? I'm not even sure if the friend knows...

Re: what can i do for my SIL?

• Gotta ask- what does TTC have to do w/ painting. Once PG, you aren't supposed to paint unless the room is very well ventilated, etc etc etc - but while TTC? 
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Nothing wrong with painting. DH and I just painted the baby's room this week. It's called open the windows, turn on a fan, and use a low VOC paint. If you feel tired or faint, go somewhere and take a break.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"