Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Sam's Club gets on my nerves

So last night I was headed to Sam's to get more formula for DD. Usually DH goes with me because the card is in his name but last night he was battling the awful stomach flu that is going around. So I was like well I will just go get it and use his card. My mom let people do this with her card all the time. So I get there are have two 48 oz cans of their formula in my hand (they cost about $20.00 a piece) I get up to the check out and the lady tells me I can't use DH's card because it is for a business. How stupid is that so I go and put the formula back and go to Kroger to buy a can of formula that has way less in it and spend almost $15 on the darn thing. I am just so aggravated with Sam's Club right now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sam's Club gets on my nerves

• Options
    He should get 2 cards with his membership.  The second one can be put in anyone's name.  DH has had a business membership for years and I've always had a card in my name without paying any additional fees.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesusanlovestexas:
    He should get 2 cards with his membership.  The second one can be put in anyone's name.  DH has had a business membership for years and I've always had a card in my name without paying any additional fees.
    His is the second one. His Dad has the first one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So, the issue was that you were buying formula with a business club membership, not the fact that it wasn't your name on the card?

I can understand them not wanting to sell something to you, because it wasn't your name on the card, but not selling formula to you because of the type of membership is ridiculous. We use DH's business club membership all the time for our daughter's formula. BTW, we LOVE the 3 lbs of formula for $19.99 deal, it's awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"