Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyones Baby not repeating

Is anyones lo not repeating mama dada or gagas Etc?

I am specifically talking about when a baby babbles and repeats dada gaga or mama or any combo..... not anything with recognition... :)  

Re: Anyones Baby not repeating

• Options

DD started saying Dada, kitty cat and book around 7-8 months but she just said Mama for the first time last wednesday and she will be 1 on Thursday. I'm sure you LO will start soon.

BTW your siggy pic is adorable!

• Options
    My baby's not even close to saying words of any kind yet.  My first DD was really late to start talking, but when she finally started she was fine.  I'm not worried about this one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks...

Shes 7.5 months and doesnt do the repeated dadadas or anything she does make noise all the time its more of ahgoos and such...  

• Options

Nope, no words or repeating.  The only time he's close to doing this is when one of us is upstairs, he'll sit at the bottom of the stairs and yell "ahh!" and then we'll yell "ahh!" back, and he cracks up.  We'll go back and forth with that for a while with that.  It's the ah! game.

He babbles different syllables, just not in relation or response to anything in particular yet.

Baby Boy #1 born 1/15/2010

Babies #2 & #3 arriving Spring 2014 (EDD June 18)

• Options
    DS says all kinds of things, but indiscriminately. He recognizes the word "kitty" and sometimes it sounds like he's saying "hid-ee". No mama or dada recognition yet. We apparently aren't as exciting at the cats.
  • Options
    Our little guy is saying babababa and fafafafa.. but nothing that is associated with something in particular.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am not talking about recognition I am just talking about babbling mamamas dadas gagas in repetition....
  • Options
    I think 7 months is early for repeating things and mimicking
    BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
    BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
    BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby
  • Options

Ds is not repeating or saying anything but babble. Totally not worried at all. It will come. 7 Months is early in my opinion.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS babbles constantly but the only recognizable sounds are dada and mama.  He directs those at the cat sometimes so I'm not sure he's associating them with us.  I've stressed out over every milestone and usually progress seems to just come overnight.  I'm trying to be patient.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagepennylane2241982:
    I am not talking about recognition I am just talking about babbling mamamas dadas gagas in repetition....

I know what you mean, my LO didn't start those sounds until around 9 months or so. Maybe even a little later.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"