Working Moms

Work a couple hrs a day

I only work 4-5hrs a day but I feel like I'm missing out on my daughter growing up...she's my first. BD watches her during day and sometimes I worry he thinks bad about me working even though its little...fyi he is unemployed.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Work a couple hrs a day

• Doesn't someone have to work?  Did you discuss ahead of time who was going to support your child? 

Being a working mom does not harm your child.  Yes, you miss out on being with your child full-time.  You have to make the most of the time you do spend together.

DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • So who is supporting you all financially? Who is planning for her future and for all of your financial security?

I would worry more about taking care of business.

• Loading the player...
  • 4-5 hours sounds pretty ideal to me, and nothing I'd feel guilty about.  They sleep a lot too; you don't have to be their every second in my opinion.  And I hope her father doesn't think badly of you.  Someone needs to pay for the roof over your heads!
  • I am a little confused.  He thinks that you should both be home all day?  Who is supposed to support you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"