TTC After a Loss

~*~*~Ladies in waiting*~*~*~

This is group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for BFP.   I post every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon.

*Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.  As people go through the heartache of losses, I have found either it strengthens their relationship with God or it makes it harder.  I would love to help you in anyway that I can to find the strength.  I found that it really helped me pull through.

*If you would like to be added to the list please post current TTC status. There will be a daily question, a place for prayer requests and a daily inspirational verse.  I purge this list every now and again, so if I?ve added you before but you don?t see your name now, just let me know!

Good afternoon ladies!  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and I?m hoping to see there some BFPs over the break!

HappyLaLa ? are your betas down to 0 now?  You?re so close!

YAY for lorlei13 and tctibbe who are both back to actively ttc!  I know its been a long time coming for both of you!

A quick welcome to Nathan&Christina, marriedtoeric, and JuneBug060609 who are all new to the group.  I?m sorry for all your losses and all that you?ve been through.  I know you?ll find some great support here and that you find our graduates list very soon!

God Bless!!!

Upcoming events:

12/20 ? Abby7?s surgery to remove uterine septum

Inspirational Verse: John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Prayer Request/s: (new requests in red)

- The girls that are currently going through a loss.  Including the ones that are coming back from PgAL L

- The girls on PL board that sadly join us daily.

- All the new BFP ladies ? that they have sticky babies and a H&H 9 months!

- Some of our graduates are getting very close to their EDDs.  Lets pray for their deliveries to go smoothly

Question of the day: Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

Ladies in waiting to Try again.. Abby7 Surgery for uterine septum removal on 12/20 Autumnmh1 waiting one more cycle then ttc BelovedCarmel Waiting for AF bsgirl143 TTC after returning to England CakesABake waiting till Jan to ttc cflocco waiting to ttc in Dec EmeraldEyedLady waiting until Jan to ttc Firefightersgal Pursuing adoption HappyLaLa0914 waiting one more cycle then ttc itsmegin Waiting for AF then ttc! Izabella22 Waiting 2 cycles then ttc jenn5710 waiting to ttc in Jan! jenrdh01 waiting for AF jms2005 (Marylynn) waiting on tests Junebug060609 waiting on AF Kristin&Adam waiting for AF linz85 (Lindsey) waiting until May to ttc marriedtoeric waiting for AF mellymel12 waiting till Feb to ttc Michrocc waiting to ttc in Nov millejj1 ttc break Mocha girl waiting on test results Mugsy2008   mundayem waiting for AF noahbear On break till Oct 2011 Pachita waiting to mc SheriBT Waiting for December then ttc! smallfry5909 Waiting for December then ttc! tashaobrien Waiting for greenlight vinceandang waiting for AF zanymermaid Adopting     Ladies waiting to O Ade2be (April) Femera + Follistim + IUI ala_1220   Ann003   AshB62   asltrouble   Aubs13   awesome-sauce   bananarama91   betsy-griff   Carolee Clomid  cutebride73 Natural cycle Deepak&Derek   Dondraandluis (Dondra)   Fififa21   Gilgenbach2007   hbkises   inlovewithB IUI#2 jen629   jetskreemr   jmhuff   jolieandscott   js297206   la*bella*vita IUI #2 lorlei13   MorgansMom1   nbbride06   nosylla14   pineapple0726   raeg13   rvandiver0705   shelshel79   stillbaking   sunshinenva IUI #2 TeacherVicky   TheGregory27s07   tigers413 100 mg Clomid + Metformin willamina28   Zzsmommy IUI     Ladies waiting for BFP?s (2ww) AGFaso   Babes12 (Melissa)   BabyTrippin   bbhalphen PCOS and hetra MTHFR BeachGrill   bsustar62   carrielb12   DoingItRight Unmedicated cycle freshmaker05   Hunter22   jld1687  (Jessica)   kellbelle618   kmount   MaryHCagle Clomid moogieboo   MrsMorris1   mypeanut22   Nathan&Christina   nde99   psumel13   Rjl07 trying naturally while doing IVF planning tctibbe   tmhdmh   VeilSdeGTO (Courtney)   WI-mommy-hopeful Clomid  Wickedsugar (Michelle)       Recent graduates..   nor

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~*~Ladies in waiting*~*~*~

• I took my last Femera pill yesterday and start my injectibles tonight.  Doing an ultrasound Thursday morning to see how the follies are doing.  The nurse said that might be the only u/s that I need, that this combination usually has early O's...so I'm hoping!

QOTD: I have put up my inside decorations (minus the tree because we're going to do a live one)...and I have my tigger inflatable outside, but no lights yet.

• QOTD:  Nope.  No decorations yet.  For some reason, I just am dreading pulling everything out of the attic.  I'm really contemplating just doing the tree and front door decorations this year.
    Humphrey - the TTCAL mascotimage
    "I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy. I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it." -Art Williams
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
  • Loading the player...
  • Tested this morning at 10 dpo and BFN. I had posted this on TTGP and some of the ladies there suggested that maybe I am only 9 dpo? Not sure what I think about that. But I am going to try and hold off on testing until the end of the week.

QOTD: I have everything up except the tree. I think that is a weekend day project, but DH will be gone this weekend, so guess it will have to wait.

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
    BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
    BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • hiya!  I'm at that point in my cycle when of course MF is on a rampage, I'm POAS every day and yep, I'm only 8 dpo today!  I CAN'T HELP IT!!  SOMEONE STOP ME!

qotd:  Nope, but starting tonight!  Can't wait!  I'm gonna go way over board this year...because I can!

• Well I finally got 1st Af since the ectopic so its 1 more cycle to ttc! Woohoo! I also have a consult with a new OB on 12/17 and I am looking forward to getting a plan set up for my next pregnancy, hopefully with a doc who is more supportive.

QOTD: Nope, no decorations yet. I keep thinking about it but I'm not ready yet.

• imagehbkises:

hiya!  I'm at that point in my cycle when of course MF is on a rampage, I'm POAS every day and yep, I'm only 8 dpo today!  I CAN'T HELP IT!!  SOMEONE STOP ME!

Hahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry, I'm no help....but wishing you lots of luck!

• ade2be-  hopefully you have an early O!  exciting!

QOTD:  yes, i always decorate the day after thanksgiving.  Stick out tongue except we haven't gotten our tree yet. 

Update on me: i can't believe i O'd at a normal time this cycle since i have to get bw on cd 21.  i'm so happy for that!  so looks like this fri. i'll go and get my bw done.  and i'm hoping it doesn't take long to get the results. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • AF is here so I'm waiting to O, I guess.

QOTD: Nope, and I'm not going to. We will be out of town for Christmas. Plus, I'm boycotting the holidays because I don't feel jolly at all. Bah Humbug!

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • I'm currently waiting for AF so I can start trying to conceive again.

QOTD:  I'm a bah humbug this year as well.  I'm just not into it.  I'll wrap some gifts eventually and will lay them on the living room floor as "Christmas decoration."  Smile

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• We will hopefully hear in a week or so if we will be able to adopt a little boy due in May.  If not, we will continue on with our original plan of fostering to adopt and begin classes after the holidays.

QOTD: We have the house decorated.  Tree, stockings, lights on the house, and small trees on either side of the front door.  Once Cmas cards start coming in, I'll hang them on a ribbon across our entry from our living room to dining room.
  • I am still waiting for my BFP.  If I do not get one this cycle I will be going in on CD3 to get a plan from the RE.

QOTD: We are pretty much decorated.  The tree is up and we took our christmas picture.  I do not have a ton of decorations. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • I am waiting for a BFP hopefully next week!  my 14DPO is on 09Dec10.
  • I go in tomorrow for another u/s and if all is looking good I will start Menopur injections tomorrow night. I can't believe we are finally going to try this again!

QOTD: Stockings are up, I am currently polishing all my sterling silver decorations, and we are getting the tree when DH finishes working this afternoon. :)

June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Still in the 2ww. It is dragging too of course!

QOTD: Yes, we did our inside and outside decorations over the weekend. I love this time of year and being able to sit in the dark with the Christmas tree lights on. It feels so cozy!

• We are currently in the 2ww.  We were going to wait unitl my next cycle in December to try but decided to try this cycle since the only reason that was holding me back was timing with the school year!

QOTD:  Yes, all Christmas decorations are up besides my stockings and my wreath on the front door because my MIL makes me one each year and she has not finished it yet.  My hubby and I put all the decorations up this past Saturday because I wanted to enjoy them longer! 

• I'm still waiting to O this week.

QOTD:  Tonight is the night I'm going to bring everything down from the attic and attempt to get things decorated.

• Can I be added to the list please? Thanks in advance.

I'm currently waiting to TTC. We should have the "green light" in February.

QOTD: DH just helped me pull out the Christmas decorations from the garage. I'll be setting up everything in the next couple of days and we should be getting our tree this weekend when my stepkids are here.

Natural MCs 2/4/09, 8/22/09 & 4/7/10
    Dx with Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS)
    BFP #4 5/14/12
    5/17/12...1st Betas- 176, P4 3.6
    5/22/12...2nd Betas- 207, P4 6.1 (MC confirmed)
  • QOTD:  We haven't yet.  We probably will either this weekend or the next.  I am kind of meh to it all at the moment, one moment I am happy, the next, not so much.

Oh, and we're actively TTC!

• I haven't had the heart to decorate yet...nor the time...maybe after my EDD.
    **All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"