Austin Babies
Options

They still haven't called...

with the results of yesterday's beta/progesterone test. I went ahead and left another message, just in case my results are misplaced or sitting on the wrong desk somewhere.

I know that they have them back by now. I'm not freaking my freak quite so much now, but I am a little worried because I made choices that I definitely would not have made had we been actively TTC (adult beverages, medications, tons of caffeine, and dental x-rays--all post ovulation).

Can someone give me the "there's no shared blood supply until 6 weeks" talk? Along with "drink til it's pink?" And "no sense worrying over what is done because you can't change it now?"

For the day(s) with high beverage consumption, I was pre-ovulation, so there was definitely no shared blood supply (I guess that would be the "do you know how many people get pregnant because of too many margaritas" talk. Post ovulation, I had what would be considered light adult beverage consumption.

I so never thought this would happen. I never thought we'd be the ones to get a surprise.

Okay. Thanks.

Sorry to be today's drama queen. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: They still haven't called...

• Options

The babe is still relying fully on the yolk sac until 6 weeks. Nothing shared between you and him/her. Definitely drink 'til it's pink, lady. No worries. Smile

And WTF, doc's office. Don't you know you need to be quick about test results like these?????

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options

drink til it's pink!

the day before i took a poas test for m, i downed a trudy's mexican martini. the weeks prior i had had several drinks from wine to beer, etc. once i took the test though i stopped.

everything worked out on this end - m does not have a third eye or anything like that. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerssnlvr:

The babe is still relying fully on the yolk sac until 6 weeks. Nothing shared between you and him/her. Definitely drink 'til it's pink, lady. No worries. Smile

And WTF, doc's office. Don't you know you need to be quick about test results like these?????

Because we're all anxiously hitting refresh.  Dang doctor's office.   

• Options

Thanks. I can give all those talks--except I am currently in high anxiety mode.

I am so glad that DD is being so good. I have been a less than attentive mommy today.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

still nothing??? boooooo!!!

and now its lunch time so doubtful you'll be getting a call in the next hour or so Sad 

thinking of you!!

• Options

Man!  I was hoping for an update.  BTW- I'm totally in the drink till it's pink camp.  No worries.  Kate's tail was removed with no problems.  :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You are totally, totally fine.  You did nothing at all that could ever even possibly affect your pregnancy.  Hoping for good news!!
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagemlf625:
    You are totally, totally fine.  You did nothing at all that could ever even possibly affect your pregnancy.  Hoping for good news!!

This.  It will be fine.  

And they should really hurry up and call you back! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"