Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

aknukindaluv

I haven't seen much of you lately, but I've been on & off for the last few weeks...anyway, how are you feeling?  Are you & the hubbs doing better?  And how's tooter man doing?  I miss seeing the cute faces he makes! 

Re: aknukindaluv

• Options

Hey chica!

I haven't been able to bump like I used to b/c of work.  We've made some departmental changes and they put a lot more responsibility on my plate!  I don't mind the OT, but its really starting to cut into my internet social life!  LOL

DH and I are doing good.  We got to spend some time together last week as I worked from home due to the weather.  We only got a little bit of snow, but Ray kept bugging me to stay home b/c of my "delicate condition".  He seems to forget I'm from Ohio where it snows from Nov-Apr!  LOL

Urijah is walking around now, unassisted.. can you believe it?  It seems like it happened overnight.  He's still a little wopply, but he prefers to walk unless he needs to get somewhere fast!  ;)  His birthday party is this Saturday and I'm secretly freaking out.  As much as I'm going to try and hold back, I just know that I'll be crying the entire time.  Especially when we sing Happy Bday. 

How are things with you?!

(c) Holly Aprecio Photography - Oct 2011

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

stupid work!  LOL!  Oh girl I'm gonna loose it at Emerson's birthday party!  I just hope I don't ugly cry!  hahah!

Gahh I can't believe our tiny babies are a year old-almost!  He's such a big boy now walking all by himself!! 

Yeah I grew up in Wyoming & here in Dallas the WHOLE city shuts down if we get any snow!  It cracks me up!  But I'll take a snow day anytime!!! 

I'm glad you & DH are doing better!  It's hard on a relationship having babies!  It has to be a conscious effort to have that quality time now & normally that gets pushed aside b/c of the baby!  I'm glad to hear things are looking up!

GL at Urijah's party holding it together!  LOL...it will be such a fun day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"