May 2011 Moms
Options

Potty Shot U/S pic at 16 weeks

I know that I had googled a lot of online potty shot pics, so if anyone is interested I have posted one on my most recent blog entry.Smile

Re: Potty Shot U/S pic at 16 weeks

• Options
    So cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love that dress that you are wearing. And congrats on your boy.
    Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
    Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like a boy to me! But this also makes me think, I had to go to the ER yesterday and while they were doing an ultrasound on my kidney I asked to see the baby. The tech said she can only check real quick to see the heartbeat but she was super nice and let us see the baby wiggling around. I asked her if she can see the sex, she looked around and showed us the crotch shot briefly but said it's too early. We did not see the obvious penis I see in yours and many others I've looked at, so now I can't wait to December 11th for our elective scan because we were both convinced we're having a boy. We'd be happy either way but just want to know! I have 4 nephews so it would be a nice surprise for my parents if it's a girl :)
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You have a very cute blog.
    31, married mom of 3 Step mom to 1

baby>
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  My dress is from Ross and was $16.  Woohoo since I won't be fitting in it much longer.
  • Options

imageMrsGoodweather:
    You have a very cute blog.

Ditto.  I also love NY&C jewelry, though I don't own any.  I just like to stare :)

• Options
    Congrats on a BOY!!  Our potty shot looked very similar at our 12 week NT scan, so I'm convinced we are on team blue, too.  Awesome pics!!  =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"