1st Trimester

11 weeks and starting to feel good...but worried

1192021222325»

Re: 11 weeks and starting to feel good...but worried

• imageSPC2007:

I am just over 11 weeks and am actually feeling really good.  A couple of weeks ago I thought I had a permanant hang over feeling but now that is gone and the only thing I am really experiencing is bloating and sore boobs.  I am thinking I should just be grateful at how I am feeling because I feel horrible for anyone who has been really sick but at the same time I ask myself "am I really pg?". Does anyone else feel good?

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSPC2007:

I am just over 11 weeks and am actually feeling really good.  A couple of weeks ago I thought I had a permanant hang over feeling but now that is gone and the only thing I am really experiencing is bloating and sore boobs.  I am thinking I should just be grateful at how I am feeling because I feel horrible for anyone who has been really sick but at the same time I ask myself "am I really pg?". Does anyone else feel good?

2vc9jsg.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• I feel freakin great!  I have a ton of energy, I am sleeping better than ever before, my skin is clearer than ever, I feel like a million bucks.  I am super cheery, very bubbly, probably driving my husband nuts cuz I cant sit still cuz i'm wound up all the time.

My doc said everything looks great with me so far (i'm around 8 weeks, will get exact date this friday) and she said that I am one of the lucky few who feel great during pregnancy.

Enjoy it!  Its a blessing!

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • I just hit my 7 week and i'm starting to feel better than I did week 5 and 6. The morning sickness is hit and miss and only when I first wake up. before it was all day. I'm still super tired and the stairs in my house seem like such a chore to get up and down them. And food yuck the thought of cooking still turns my stomache i'm fine once I start eating but the preparing it is killing me. Not to mention nothing sounds good to eat. This is so different than my first pregnancy it's funny it feels like the first time all over again. And what is this belly thing. It looks like I already have a pouch, I keep reading it's just gas but it won't go down. I use to have a flat tummy. Not anymore.
  • I like the constant hang-over analogy. That is exactly how I feel and I can't wait for it to go away and have the 2nd trimester energy I keep reading about!
  • You mean there's light at the end of the tunnel!  HOOOORAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"