Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Graduate Check In!

Re: TTGP Graduate Check In!

• imageConnCottager:

Hi everyone! I've been missing lately but I'm always around in the background. I hope you all are well. I've been good - the sciatic pain persists but other than that, I can't complain. Anatomy scan is scheduled for December 20, so we can't wait! Here I am this past Monday at 17 weeks:

Hey Conn!  Glad everything is going well, except that sciatic pain Sad.  Good luck at your anatomy scan!  I can't see pictures at work, but I bet you look great. 

• Congrats on your baby girls, mrs.monica and Sarah!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • omg....I've missed so many BFPs.  Congrats ladies!!!  Everyone looks amazing, love the belly pix. 

Also, thanks for the congrats!  We are so thrilled, but completely overwhelmed by the thought of a girl and all the "stuff" that goes with it.  Wow!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay, my 1st check in! Wink Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Not much going on here, since I'm only a little over 5 weeks. Feeling good so far, just tired since I'm not sleeping well at night for some reason. I had blood work done last week & am going back today for my 2nd blood work to see how the counts are doubling. After I get the results I can schedule my 1st appointment w/ the Dr. 

I miss you TTGP ladies & your random GTKY polls. Looking forward to seeing you all on 1st tri soon!

• Hi everyone!  We had a bit of a shock this week.  I had some very light spotting over the Thanksgiving weekend, so my CNM sent me for an ultrasound just to confirm that thing were OK.  At the ultrasound, they found

TWO BABIES!

We're still in shock.  This is the last thing we expected.

The bad news is that at the moment they appear to be in the same sac, or monoamniotic.  This is a pretty dangerous condition, so we're hoping that it's a misdiagnosis by the ultrasound tech.  I'm waiting to hear from my doctor's office about what we should do next and when I'll get a follow-up scan.

Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs.monica:

Hi ladies!  Lots to share this check-in!  We had our anatomy scan yesterday and I am in complete shock because the results were the opposite of what I convinced myself they would be.  We're having a girl!!!  DS said "no, it's a boy" when the tech announced the sex.  Hopefully he'll come around. I can't believe we know the sex!  It's so exciting!  Here are a couple pictures of the 7 from the u/s yesterday.

And here's me this morning at 19 weeks!

Congrats mrs.monica!!!! Sugar and spice is definitely nice! I'm sure DS will come around :)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• imagemchupie:

Hello lovely ladies!  How are you all doing?

I have my 34 week OB appointment today.  My Dr. is going to try to determine if baby is still breech.  Please cross your fingers that she has flipped!

Here is me at 34 weeks last Saturday:image

Keeping my fingers crossed that she is head down!

You are looking adorbs as usual Smile

• imageishka338:

We are cruisin' right along here.  We have our NT scan tomorrow and praying for good results.  We bought a home doppler and have been using it a few times a week and it amazes us every time we hear that little HB.

M/S is still in full force and kicking my butt.  I hope it's on it's way out, but once I think that, it comes back swinging.  I keep telling myself it's all for a good reason and in a few months I'll forget all about it when I have that LO in my arms.

Hope you are all doing well and praying to see you all on the tri boards really soon!

Good luck at the anatomy scan and I hope your M/S goes away soon!

• imageMuseumMaven:

Hi everyone!  We had a bit of a shock this week.  I had some very light spotting over the Thanksgiving weekend, so my CNM sent me for an ultrasound just to confirm that thing were OK.  At the ultrasound, they found

TWO BABIES!

The bad news is that at the moment they appear to be in the same sac, or monoamniotic.  This is a pretty dangerous condition, so we're hoping that it's a misdiagnosis by the ultrasound tech.  I'm waiting to hear from my doctor's office about what we should do next and when I'll get a follow-up scan.

Holy crap on all counts.  I'll be thinking of you, MM, and praying that you get only good news (times two, of course) from here on out.

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imageMuseumMaven:

Hi everyone!  We had a bit of a shock this week.  I had some very light spotting over the Thanksgiving weekend, so my CNM sent me for an ultrasound just to confirm that thing were OK.  At the ultrasound, they found

TWO BABIES!

Oh twins!!! T&P that everything will be ok!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Just trucking a long. Only going to be 5 weeks this week and don't see the Dr. for another month and a half. Been craving lots of protein, not much "morning sickness" just a little on and off nausea, not too bad. Starting to get tired and not able to stay up late with my hubby anymore, I keep falling asleep on the couch. I'm going to have to start napping when DD naps.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

OMG MM!!! CONGRATS ON 2 Babies!!!! I hope you get good news soon!!! Thinking of you!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats to all of us!

My first TTGP Graduate post-- how exciting! : )

I am feeling nauseous. Not horrible, but nauseous when I wake up and nauseous after I eat. I also have a HUGE bloat bump. I look about 12 weeks pregnant! I am also hungry quite often.

Other than that-- I feel great!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi ladies!!

All is well here. We are 21 weeks today. We had our anatomy scan last week and all went well. Baby girl is measuring 13 ounces and looks amazing!

Hope all are well!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageSarahL77:

We found out on Wednesday that we're having a little girl! (See siggy)

Just for fun, here's the revealing picture. No doubt that's a girl in there!

We are thrilled and very thankful that the anatomy scan showed that she is healthy and growing strong. She already weighs 1 lb!

For those who remember about my fibroid woes, we also found out that my fibroid hasn't grown in almost 10 weeks now. :)

I'm still having some feet and ankle swelling, so just for cuteness factor, here's my sweet beagle keeping me company while I ice my feet.

My next appointment is December 22nd, and because of the fibroid, I will continue to have an ultrasound every 4 weeks.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've seen a few awesome BFPs recently. I hope the next month is filled with them!! 

I'm so glad to hear the fibroid has stopped growing for now! Yay! And congrats on the little girl!

• imageRicola:
    imagemrs.monica:

Hi ladies!  Lots to share this check-in!  We had our anatomy scan yesterday and I am in complete shock because the results were the opposite of what I convinced myself they would be.  We're having a girl!!!  DS said "no, it's a boy" when the tech announced the sex.  Hopefully he'll come around. I can't believe we know the sex!  It's so exciting!  Here are a couple pictures of the 7 from the u/s yesterday.

Congrats on the GIRL! That is so exciting! I wanted to leave a comment on your blog, but it said that comments are restricted to team members or something like that. So I say it here Smile

YH's reaction is too funny. 

oh wow...wondered why no one ever commented:(  I'll fix that!  thanks for letting me know!

• imageishka338:
    imagemchupie:

I have my 34 week OB appointment today.  My Dr. is going to try to determine if baby is still breech.  Please cross your fingers that she has flipped!

Hoping for a flipped baby today!  You look great!

All of this! You get cuter every week!

• imageishka338:
    imageConnCottager:

Hi everyone! I've been missing lately but I'm always around in the background. I hope you all are well. I've been good - the sciatic pain persists but other than that, I can't complain. Anatomy scan is scheduled for December 20, so we can't wait! Here I am this past Monday at 17 weeks:

Hey Conn!  Glad everything is going well, except that sciatic pain Sad.  Good luck at your anatomy scan!  I can't see pictures at work, but I bet you look great. 

Hey Ishka! Happy to hear from you! Hope all is well!
  • Absolutely nothing to report here! Just saying hello! Big Smile
  • Hi All!  I'm 5 weeks tomorrow! Been feeling bouts of morning sickness here and there.  Yuck and Boo!  I have an appointment to review my blood work late next week, and then I'll be referred to an OB/GYN!  I want to see tons of BFP asap!

• imageatlb685:

Hi beauties! My big news this week is that I am having 2 more little girls! My poor husband is gonna have his hands full...

Things are going pretty well. I did have some contractions last week that put me on short-term bed rest, but they seem to have slacked off now.

Here are a few pics. The 3D pic is Baby A and the 2D pic is baby B. A was being VERY shy, so we didn't really get any good shots of her. B, however, is a camera hog and loved showing off!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic' mce_src='Image and video hosting by TinyPic'>imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic' mce_src='Image and video hosting by TinyPic'>

Congrats on the girls!! That is so awesome!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagelob:

Hi All!  I'm 5 weeks tomorrow! Been feeling bouts of morning sickness here and there.  Yuck and Boo!  I have an appointment to review my blood work late next week, and then I'll be referred to an OB/GYN!  I want to see tons of BFP asap!

Lob, my love!! So sorry about the m/s but glad everything else is going ok!!! Can't wait to hear back about your b/w!! Consider yourself stalked! Big Smile
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

OMG Congrats on the twins! Thats so amazing!

I hope you hear good news about everything very soon! Thinking of you!

• imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

Oh wow - congrats on the twins!  I'll keep my fingers crossed that it was a misdiagnosis.  So happy to see you on this post BTW  :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemchupie:
    imageSarahL77:

We found out on Wednesday that we're having a little girl! (See siggy)

Just for fun, here's the revealing picture. No doubt that's a girl in there!We are thrilled and very thankful that the anatomy scan showed that she is healthy and growing strong. She already weighs 1 lb!

For those who remember about my fibroid woes, we also found out that my fibroid hasn't grown in almost 10 weeks now. :)

I'm still having some feet and ankle swelling, so just for cuteness factor, here's my sweet beagle keeping me company while I ice my feet.

My next appointment is December 22nd, and because of the fibroid, I will continue to have an ultrasound every 4 weeks.

I hope everyone is doing well. I've seen a few awesome BFPs recently. I hope the next month is filled with them!! 

I love your baby's crotch shot!  So happy for you...I hope your baby girl and Carina will be best friends :)

Ha!! I probably shouldn't be putting the crotch shot out there, but what the heck. I hope they will be BFFs as well. How cute will they be holding hands skipping through the Magic Kingdom?? ;) 

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Hi Ladies!!

I'm one day shy of 4 weeks...still super early.

I made my first appointments and I'm so excited.  I go in for my first u/s on 12/29 and then my first real appointment with my OB on 1/25. 

I hope to see you all soon!

imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well, it's official, I feel like a house. 31 weeks and almost 30 pounds later, and Thanksgiving did not help :) Oh well. Better than 60 by now with DD1....

Here is a lovely pic of me having a tea party with DD at the children's museum. DH thought it would be cute to zoom in on me in some... needless to say, you will not be seeing those :)

Doing a lot of freezer cooking lately, stocking up my deep freezer. I can't imagine what it will be like with 2, and I know good an well I will not be wanting to cook, so I am spending this time doing that. Working pretty well! 

• imagemchupie:

Here is me at 34 weeks last Saturday:image

Oh mchupie, you look great! I've got my fingers crossed and prayers said that you get a good report today.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• imageBabydust08:

Hi ladies. I had a great Thanksgiving, hope you all did too. Not many changes. Although, I'm feeling the baby kick now, it's much stronger than the flutters I was feeling. Just waiting for our anatomy scan Monday! Here is my 18 week bump pic. (It was taken at 6am, which is why I don't look too happy)

You are beautiful! Good luck at the anatomy scan.

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• imageishka338:

We are cruisin' right along here.  We have our NT scan tomorrow and praying for good results.  We bought a home doppler and have been using it a few times a week and it amazes us every time we hear that little HB.

M/S is still in full force and kicking my butt.  I hope it's on it's way out, but once I think that, it comes back swinging.  I keep telling myself it's all for a good reason and in a few months I'll forget all about it when I have that LO in my arms.

Hope you are all doing well and praying to see you all on the tri boards really soon!

My T&Ps are with you and your NT Scan. I hope your m/s goes away too. I know you've been dealing with horrible m/s for a while now. 

• Hey ladies sorry I am late to the party. But I am doing well. I am starting my every 2 week appointments. I am 7 months along and Aspen is kicking like crazy and loves to go up in my ribs. image

I had just gotten done cleaning and DH took this picture. This was also after a week of munching on pretty much nothing but cookies. Embarrassed 12 more weeks for me. Yes

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

Oh wow! I'll be praying for you, darlin'! Congrats on two babies though!

• imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

What a surprise! I'm praying everything is fine.

TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

Wow Maven!! 2 Babies!!! I'll definitely be sending T&P's your way! Hoping that everything works out ok!! 

• imagemrsbaker1128:
    Absolutely nothing to report here! Just saying hello! Big Smile

Hi! Big Smile

• Congratulations again on the baby girls Sarah and mrsmonica. I know they will be beautiful.

• Woo! My first Grad check in!

Tomorrow I will be 6 weeks! The only exciting thing going on this week for me is my first appt is Thursday!  I'm getting really nervous!

Symptoms on the other hand: I'm nauseous first thing in the morning, I'm hungry all the time, my boobs are sore -I've never had sore boobs in my life!-, and bloated like a mo' fo! 

I hope I get to see more of you ladies on 1st tri very soon! Miss y'all!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • I am always SO lae to this (darn 17 4 year olds taking up all of my bumping time!) I was 6 weks yesterday. We told both our parents this past weekend. My mom is still beaming my mother in law said what the hell and cried! I have my first Dr. appt. Dec. 8 (my birthday!!! seeing my baby is my birthday present to myself) I can't wait to see my LO and I am praying that everything is ok and healthy! I miss you ladie so much and I am still stalking you all = )
  • imageMuseumMaven:

TWO BABIES!

Oh wow! Hope all turns out well!

My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Sarah and Mrs Monica, congrats on your baby girls! atl, congrats on your 2 girls!

MM, I've got you in my thoughts and hope all will be well with your babies!

Mchupie and Starbux, you're looking fabulous! 

rrcraz, I'm glad your anatomy scan went well!

17 weeks here and all is well. Belly is growing, feeling pretty good. Excited and nervous for my anatomy scan next Tuesday! That's about it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"