TTC After a Loss

Woot off

Woot.com is having a woot off today. I don't know if anyone here checks out the site. DH and I are stalking it for the random bag of crap.

To make it TTCAL related, off course the baby monitor has been sitting there for over an hour and its not selling out. More salt in the TTCAL wounds.

Re: Woot off

• I never heard of woot.com I did check it out and the woot of the day is the wireless mouse.

I have not seen the baby monitor.

• imageAutumnLeavesFall:

I never heard of woot.com I did check it out and the woot of the day is the wireless mouse.

I have not seen the baby monitor.

It changed thankfully! Plus the baby monitor had a creepy clown on it which made it even worse. haha

They have a lot of cool stuff! I always have to stop DH from buying everything!

• Loading the player...
  • I have never heard of this site before... ::checking it out::

BFP#1: 7/23/10, EDD 4/1/11, MC/DNC 9/29/10(14wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#2: 1/12/11 CP (6 Weeks)
    BFP#3: 6/26/11, EDD 3/4/12, Natural MC 8/5/11 (10wks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I friggin love Woot! They have a wine woot too which has brought me a few good deals in the past. Hmmm, maybe I should order some wine for FWP next week???
    Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagesmallfry5909:
    I friggin love Woot! They have a wine woot too which has brought me a few good deals in the past. Hmmm, maybe I should order some wine for FWP next week???

Do it!

Also if anyone wants to track when the item changes, go to wooters.us and it has a tracker that dings on your computer so you don't have to keep updating the woot.com page.

DH and I want to buy the bag of crap this time!

• Yup ~ Been on the site since the monitor... argh.

I'm ready for the 'Random bag of crap'... been trying to nail that thing for years.

image??? Baby Jane born sleeping @ 22.5 weeks ??? MY OWN NUTSHELL -- The Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ok What is a random bag of crap?

Is it literly a bag of random things you don't know what is in it?

• imageAutumnLeavesFall:

Ok What is a random bag of crap?

Is it literly a bag of random things you don't know what is in it?

Yes. Its leftover stuff that they didn't sell. And usually its stupid stuff, but sometimes its tvs, roombas, t-shirts, cameras, etc. Its $3 plus $5 for shipping so even if you get stupid crap its not like you are out that much money.

We've never bought it before, but we hope to this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"