North Carolina Babies
Options

Christmas 'stuff' in Wake Forest

I thought I'd make a quick PSA of fun Christmas stuff going on in Wake Forest this month -

Friday, 12/3 6pm, lighting of the town (music, lighting of 30 ft tree, Santa), at the new town hall (301 S. Brooks St)

Saturday, 12/4 11am-3pm, photos with Santa (totally free - bring your own camera)  We did this last year and it was so easy.  It's at the "Depot Parking lot" (110 S. White St).  If the weather is nice, free horse & carriage rides.  Also, town stores will have their 'holiday open house' - strolling carolers.

Saturday, 12/11, 1pm Annual Christmas Parade  We've gone 3 times and thoroughly enjoyed it (LOTS of floats, marching bands, baton twillers, dancers, etc). 

Saturday, 12/11 Pictures with Santa (post-parade)

(more info here)

Also, if you're looking for a good spot for Christmas photos, the Homewood Nursery has an AMAZING greenhouse full of poinsettas and cute photo spots. They welcome you to bring a camera (I brought my tripod too!).  They also sell poinsettias and Christmas trees.  They're on Honeycutt Road between Falls of Neuse & Six Forks (just north of I-540)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Christmas 'stuff' in Wake Forest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"