Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~* HeatherPB *~*

Hey!

Did you get your bedding?  Sorry I kind of hijacked your post.  I was just surprised to see the similarities in our bedding picks.  I've got both our boy and girl bedding narrowed down to 2, so we'll see.

Also, love your name choice.  Our first choice for a boy is Jacob and we don't care that it's popular.  It's been a favorite of mine for years.  We also have Jacquelyn (family name) on our girl list. 

I love that we not only get to go through this together, but that we seem to be on the same page about a lot. 

So tell me what you bought last week?  I have just over a week to go to our scan and am so excited and hope baby cooperates.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
~ ~ ~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie

Re: *~* HeatherPB *~*

• Options

Hey!!!!  I love the bedding you picked too... It is almost a perfect match to the bedding that we already have in our spare room... So funny!  I love that our tastes are similar! 

I am big fan of the name Jacob... and who cares if its popular... when a name fits it fits!  

I did buy our bedding... I just got the quilt and a the matching Star sheets... I will get a crib skirt somewhere else... I am not spending $50 on a crib skirt!  We are not using a traditional bumper... I think I will get the blue breathable bumper.  I found some art work on Etsy,com that I think I am going to order...

P is painting  the room over winter break... he has never painted a room before... so it should be interesting... I am just glad I have a reason to stay out of the way,,,, because there is no way I want to be near that hot mess.  I think we are going to paint the room a light mint green.  We picked out our crib and dresser too!!!   I cannot believe that is all starting to come together... Crazy!  

Here are the links to what I got at BRU and the crib we are getting!

Crib w/ matching dresser

First outfit!

Just one of my Etsy Finds

When is your anatomy scan???

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options

Our spare room is sky blue right now, so if it's a boy, we won't paint.  If it's a girl, we are thinking light green for the paint.  I bet I'll buy the bedding that very night.

You should check ebay for your bedding skirt.  I looked on there at a few items (still new and in original packaging) that were sold out elsewhere or too expensive.  Like a mobile, rug, lamp or whatever.  I saw some of your patchwork pattern too.

I love all the stuff you've picked out. Our furniture choice is similar.  We found a Baby Cache one we really liked at BRU, but it only comes in a light color, but we found it on the Munire site in Cherry and Espresso.  We'll see.

Love the pic from Etsy you got.  You must be having so much fun.  I'm sure P will do a great job on the paint.

My scan is next Wednesday, December 8th.  I just hope baby is healthy.  If s/he cooperates and we can learn the sex, we'll be super excited.  I admit, I really, really want to know.

Happy shopping!

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"