Georgia Babies
Options

joelsgirl

TY so much for your help below.  That could totally be my problem. 

I have a pretty decent freezer stash, but I hate to touch it.  I almost never pump anymore (except on days when I use the stash) and I don't want it to disappear completely.  So I haven't gone there even though I've thought about it.

I EBF and he only gets bottles on the rare times I am not with him.  And those times are usually near the end of the night and I come home and pump before I go to bed since he's already down for the night.  

my bf goal is 6 months. So I am doing pretty well.  I just don't want to screw anything up early this time :)

Again...thanks so much!   

Re: joelsgirl

• Options
    You're very welcome! I went into this b/c I love helping mommies feel good about what they're doing and confident. I bet you'll be at your goal before you know it!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"