1st Trimester

11 weeks and starting to feel good...but worried

I am just over 11 weeks and am actually feeling really good.  A couple of weeks ago I thought I had a permanant hang over feeling but now that is gone and the only thing I am really experiencing is bloating and sore boobs.  I am thinking I should just be grateful at how I am feeling because I feel horrible for anyone who has been really sick but at the same time I ask myself "am I really pg?". Does anyone else feel good?

Re: 11 weeks and starting to feel good...but worried

• I don't know if I would consider how I feel "good" but I don't have many symptoms. I'm just really tired and exhausted, especially by the end of the day. My boobs are starting to be sore, but nothing else. I ask myself the same question, and have a hard time believing that I really am pg!
  • Loading the player...
  • Constant hangover! That's IT! That's exactly how I feel. I was trying to describe it to someone the other day. I'll have to remember that one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have actually started to feel WAAY better within the last few days myself as far as nausea goes. However, I made a stupid food choice this morning and got a sausage egg and cheese biscuit on the way in to work. Now I feel like doo doo.
  • Yeah, no hangover yet, just sore boobs, cramping and moodiness.  So, I feel good...but the hangover feeling, Im not looking forward to that!
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've been feeling better every day since hitting 11 weeks.  Still exhausted all the time, but less nauseated!
    IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel pretty good - still weak, but pretty good, at least much better. Yay for 11 weeks!
  • I've had a definate boost in energy lately.
  • That's awesome! I am still struggling with m/s. It is better than it was, but I am still throwing up 1-3 times a day. I am so ready for this part to be over!!!
  • CONSTANT HANGOVER! Thank you for putting words to how I've been feeling.  You gave me hope that I only have 2 weeks left of this feeling. 
  • my mornings are still a little rough, and sometimes later in the evenings, too. i am getting a nice break in the afternoons though, the last few days, which is nice. yesterday i was able to catch up on all my laundry, housework and bills. i hope it only gets better and better from here. i am SO over puking and feeling weak and sick all the time!
  • YAY there is hope!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm jealous.  I feel like I need more sleep now than ever before.
  • Good! I am feeling better for the most part but am still getting sick a few times a week!
  • ugg I dont even want to talk about it....this pit in my throat is killer.....i want to throw up on all my patients!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've been feeling better the past couple days, but I'm still taking unisom and b6.  I'm thinking about not taking it tonight to see how I feel tomorrow. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • enjoy!!!  i'm feeling a bit better myself!
  • Well...feeling good was bad news....
  • I am so sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • imageSPC2007:

I am just over 11 weeks and am actually feeling really good.  A couple of weeks ago I thought I had a permanant hang over feeling but now that is gone and the only thing I am really experiencing is bloating and sore boobs.  I am thinking I should just be grateful at how I am feeling because I feel horrible for anyone who has been really sick but at the same time I ask myself "am I really pg?". Does anyone else feel good?

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

• imageSPC2007:

2vc9jsg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"