Illinois Babies
Options

Good prenatal massage in city

Hi,

I would love any first-hand recommendations for a pre-natal massage in Chicago. I live in Lincoln Park.

Thank you so much!  

Re: Good prenatal massage in city

• Options
    Spa Oasis-Margarte is really good. I went to during my pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jenny at Sweet Pea Studio was great.  She's right near Addison and Lincoln.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure of your price point, but Abigail at the Spa at Trump is amazing.
  • Options

I just got one today at exhale on State St. from Sarah and she was GREAT!

I will be going back regularly.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• Options
    I got one at Mario Tricoci this past weekend and it was horrible! I'm guessing it was their guidelines and not the specific person, but all they did was basically rub oil on me and it made me feel worse because I was uncomfortable! I asked her if she could rub my lower back and she said, "No! Only light massage!" So I'd recommend not going there!
  • Options

imageBakers18:
    I got one at Mario Tricoci this past weekend and it was horrible! I'm guessing it was their guidelines and not the specific person, but all they did was basically rub oil on me and it made me feel worse because I was uncomfortable! I asked her if she could rub my lower back and she said, "No! Only light massage!" So I'd recommend not going there!

I had a similar instance in Toronto where they just lightly massaged me when I was at 18 weeks. But I will say that I see you are only 14 weeks and most of the spas will want to make sure that you are well into your 2nd trimester before they are comfortable doing prenatal massage. I have heard 18-20 weeks, so they were probably just being extra careful per their policies.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"