Indiana Babies
Options

Btown Craft Night

Hi Ladies!!!  I can't believe 2 days from now is December 1st already!  Oh well, it happens I guess.  Anyway, we are all ready for craft night at my house on Wednesday, at 6:30.  Please let me know if you are still coming or are interested in coming.  If you are interested, PM me your email and I will send you the directions.  Also, do we want to do food/snacks/appetizers?  Just let me know that as well and we can decide who will bring what.

I'm excited!!!

Don't forget, if you want to make hairbows, you need to bring your hot glue gun, scissors and $2.  I will supply the hardware and the ribbon.

Re: Btown Craft Night

• Options
    I'm in!  And happy to bring an appetizer.
  • Options

Still not sure what I am going to work on as my major projects can't really travel but I am definitely coming!  Food will be tricky so I might be a chips and dip kinda girl that night...

Kelley, do you have a hot glue gun and will you be using it?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shauna you can use my hot glue gun.  Have you done your Christmas cards yet?  Definitely something to do that should travel ok.  I am thinking of baking cookies, but may do a spinach and artichoke dip because I love an excuse to make it!!!!
  • Options

I'll bring my glue gun as well.  I think I'm going to work on Olivia's bow holder or the felt magnet letters if I get the magnets before Wednesday.

• Options
    OK.  Pending a catastrophe, I am making cookies (chocolate caramel) and spinach and artichoke dip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"