North Carolina Babies

OB that delivers at Wake Med Raleigh

Remind me--I think I'm correct in thinking that Kamm, McKenzie, et al is the only private practice that delivers there--right?  We need an OB that delivers there b/c of the NICU they have there but I think Kamm is our only option.  I've been mostly happy there--just the usual large practice complaints.  Just wondering if I was missing another option.  Anybody know?

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB that delivers at Wake Med Raleigh

• Not sure, but you'd probably be able to call the Mother/Baby ward at WakeMed Raleigh and find out which practices deliver there. I don't think they'd have any issues with telling you some of the doctors' names. (I could be wrong, though...)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not much help, but Kamm, McKenzie is the practice I used.  I had to deliver there because that's where I work and the insurance covers it.  DS ended up in the NICU even though he was full term and I had a really easy, uneventful pregnancy.  I really liked the NICU intensivist though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Where do you live? They are Wake Med Faculty Physicians, but I go to the OB office in Wakefield. There are 9 doctors (which I was really worried about) but I really enjoy all of them. So far I am really happy with the practice and since they rotate at the hospital, I know I will have at least met the dr that will deliver me! Just in case Wake Med Physicans were an option for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"